Favorite PC Game Soundtrack?

Hmm.. never really thought about it. Silent Hill 3 is nice.. so is Doom. If you want to count Amiga games I could think of quite a few, but on the PC.. hmm, No One Lives Forever maybe? Or rRootage perhaps..

The original C&C soundtrack was cool. :)

I really like the closing song from Max Payne 2 as well - Late Goodbye by Poets of the Fall.

Originally posted by axelblazeadam@May 19, 2004 @ 10:12 AM

I'd agree with that. C&C: Red Alert was good also. Love the Hell March track.

I received a free Red Alert soundtrack from a game magazine ...

Hell March is awesome ;)

Unreal Tournament 2004 is my favourite at the moment.

This lot are also in with a shout:-

Unreal

Unreal Tournament

Duke Nukem 3D

Shadow Warrior

Command & Conquer Generals

Command & Conquer

Starcraft

DOOM

Originally posted by TubeRacer@May 25, 2004 @ 07:40 PM

Yeah, it's no secrete that Western composers are far superior to their Eastern counterparts. Fact.

Hell, even Western dev houses are far superior to those from Japan. Hideo Kojima whole-heartily agrees, as well. ;)

Times are a changing.

Fact? You are so funny, only my "opinions" are facts, other than that, you are just basing yourself in your worthless opinions.

Western development companies are better than Easter ones? Really? Ahahaha~! Would you like every platform to turn into the Xbox? You make good games cry.

(Again) You are so funny, AND so jealous. Go back to FPS, RTS and GTA.

And, you did not answer my question darling! Very bad!

Although it's true that PC games aren't known for their music, there are some standout titles. And many of the RPGs and the like have very good orchestrated music.

I personally prefer Western dev houses to Easter ones... will they ever stop making games about rabbits? </badjoke>

YEah! Secret of Evermore is better than Secret of Mana! Who's with me?

/me expects no one to be with him

On topic, I remember really enjoying the music from Uprising.

I didn't play very many PC games.

Ever play the pc game Alice? Now that had some awesome music to it.

What a sick and twisted game :cheers

Alice hmm yeah, I don't seem to remember the soundtrack though. It was an awesome game as far as atmosphere, but the gameplay kind of sucked. I am looking forward to that Oz game though, you wouldn't happen to know when that's coming out?

Back