Favorite SEGA game ever

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

herrgafgarion

Website
Visit site
Hey everyone i just wanted to know whats everyone's favortie game ever on a sega system

I would have to say NiGHTS or maybe Shining Force 3

gofamon

Definetly Panzer Dragoon Saga or Dark Savior (It's hard to pick just one)

ExCyber

Staff member
I'm pretty sure Dark Savior is made by Climax, not Sega. As for picking a favorite Sega game, I can't; they've done a whole lot of really nice stuff.

Mo Threat

Website
Visit site
Big shock - Akuma likes SF2A ;)

If we go by most played (hard to pick a fave) I'd have to say fIGHTERS MEGAMiX or House Of The Dead for Sat. Or maybe Phantasy Star II for Genny. Or House Of The Dead 2 for DC. Hard to pick just one. Best game? Probably PDS for Sat. Very well done little epic they put together there.

Of course, I'm trying to think of just Sega titles - if we get into third party games too it's over. Too many sick games.

DJFresh82

Website
Visit site
I love Mobile Suit Gundam, for a best game for Saturn, but than again u gotta be a Gundam Freak to like a game like that!!

Chiraz

Website
welcome.to
I'd go for Streets of Rage II, but Spikeout is on the top for me too! Anyone know if it's gonna be out for the dreamcast?

Djidjo

Website
djidjobanjo.free.fr
I'd say Mr Bones ! Though not perfect, it's the funniest game I've ever played. Maybe I'll add Golden Axe II on system32. Can't wait for the next version of modeler... There may be a release in 2 or 3 years :/