Attachments

• ffxii.jpg
    ffxii.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 77
  • ffxii.jpg
    ffxii.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 70
FF XII Logo's? (kind of OT)

Not sure why the first link does not work, but if you copy the URL into a second window, it will come up.

Sorry about that

That's one of Geocities' features ;)

Also, if that's your Geocities account, renaming that file to ffxii.txt should do the trick. If not, then what the user can do is to add a space at the end of the URL in the address field followed by hitting the Enter (or Return for Macs) key in the spawned window after clicking on the link.

Not yet. It will be formally announced on november 19 (see http://www.ff12.com). But quite frankly, it seems like it's been forever since FFX was released. Given the fact that a seperate teams worked to develop FF X-2 and FF XI, it would mean that the core team has been developing Final Fantasy XII for quite a long time.

Hopefully it will pay off. :)

I dont get how they've already got a bit of work on 12 done when we dont even have 11 yet. Why do they wait so long to get their crap to america?

Originally posted by MasterAkumaMatata@Oct 27, 2003 @ 01:29 PM

If not, then what the user can do is to add a space at the end of the URL in the address field followed by hitting the Enter (or Return for Macs) key in the spawned window after clicking on the link.

WTF is up with that?

The picture in the third link I've seen, and I conclude that it is fake.

Just look at it. The picture is all crooked and instead of using Roman numerals they're using regular numbers. Looks fishy, unless Square didn't feel like putting the whole XII.

:huh Eh, I don't know.

i think it looks real. maybe the city is crooked to give it that "war torn future city" effect.

That brings up an interesting idea.

The first logo (tho 2nd link) looks like Amano's art style.

The 2nd logo (the one without roman numerals) looks like another concept, one not donw by Amano (assuming it was another possible logo design by SquareEnix). This brings up another idea, if both logos were indeed done by SquareEnix, was one done by Square's leading artist, Amano? And if so, was the second logo done by Enix's leading artist (forgot his name)?

Originally posted by mal+Oct 27, 2003 @ 10:38 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(mal @ Oct 27, 2003 @ 10:38 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-MasterAkumaMatata@Oct 27, 2003 @ 01:29 PM

If not, then what the user can do is to add a space at the end of the URL in the address field followed by hitting the Enter (or Return for Macs) key in the spawned window after clicking on the link.

WTF is up with that?[/b][/quote]

Geocities suck, that's what. Seems like the pic has been removed or quota exceeded. :lol:

Back