Fighters Megamix

MasterAkumaMatata

Established Member
"Are you ready, true believers?! Virtua Fighter and Fighting Vipers have joined forces once again to bring you: it's FIGHTERS MEGAMIX! Survive uncanny adventures! Don't miss out on the enjoyment of a... yada yada yada... new challenger? Experience FIGHTERS MEGAMIX!"

:lol: :slap

くまーちゃん

ぱんだーちゃん

great game, big load of charakters ^^

but it could have been even better if it had the 640x480 @60fps graphiks like Virtua Fighter 2 did :p

anyway I played it for hours every day and I still like to play it now :D

Greatest Fighting game ever! Well... besides VF4 and VF Evolution.

Although the VF characters are really imbalanced compared to the Vipers. BM is a BITCH! I'm a Sarah maser, and he beats my ass EVERYTIME I fight him! Damn Viper Armor!

THIS is why I bought my Saturn!

Picky vs. Lion - two brats beating the crap out of each other.

Plus Jane vs. Jeffery and Wolf vs. That Cheeseburger Eating Guy.

Good times.

This is how the "Smash brothers" mascot battle genre of fighting should have evolved; As a technical 3D wall enclosed Extreme fighter rather than am easy replayless 4 player game.

I'd love to see a Fighters Megamix 2. It could use Virtua Fighter 4 graphics, and have characters from Fighting Vipers, Last Bronx or even better characters from older games like Street of Rage, Golden axe etc. It would be great to see old characters and backgrounds rendered in VF4 graphics.

I'm dreaming i know.

AWESOME awesome game.... pepsi man.. great character.... and the ability to play as the car from daytona racing ... sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.

Yes he was only in FV I tried doing the code on Megamix then I realized it was only for FV, SEGA should do something like this again since its a very fun game with very poor graphics. But then again seeing how awfull FV2 on Dreamcast is maybe its not a good idea.

Back