Final fantasy

I just watched FF the movie....Well I must say my sis and I loved it! Well just wanted to make comments while Im on it. Well first we liked that it was like FF7 in many ways. The technology wise id guess.....anyways that and they made Sid (Cid) like he should be! Not like that wimp in FF8! Also Jane...anyone notice when she was fighting to her deathm that she looked like "The Rock"? (See the Scorpion king or the mummy returns) The Zues gun? Looked like something else....looked like something outta FF8....that and a mix of FF7 Mako cannon! =D Geia....LIFEFORCE!!!! =DDDDD Man my sis and I loved the ancients and areis and all that surrounded her....then again my sis and I are into that stuff....(Nature and wind, and souls, etc...) ANYWAYS thats private..... The General? DAMN SPITTING IMAGE OF SEIFER!!!! (Ceifer?) from FF8! =D Now as for the phantoms? I dont know....cant say they are espers....hmm the cars and so was DEFINATLY somethng outta FF7.....like the car scene...reminds is of the Bike chase with car... the meteor? Well we know thats FF7..... anyways all in all good movie (to those who can understand FF) HOWEVER the ending SUCKED......left it TOOOOO open...guess they might do a new one? Well theres my review and thought...(Im doing this offline just fyi)

Anyways question for all...how many of you belive in such things? Living souls, magic, life......I mean same question with time itself...how many of you belive time is linear or are you like us and belive time is whatever you need it to be? That you can control time, fate, to whatever you need...fast, slow....stopped? If you think about this...sometimes when your bored, time is SLOW...other times its fast.....now if you learn how to control it......get what im saying? Oh well...sorry if im rambling nonesense that most dont even care or belive but had to let some thought out.....Anyways Id like to hear what you think on certain things......Well good night all...tommorrow Ill post this. Until then! =D

Ah Mysticales, is it you I had this heated debate with over on Direct Connect?
biggrin.gif

Well, wow, that is very much so a coincidence. There was another person who was thinking along the same vein as you (in terms of the magic, etc. etc, not FF:SW).

I saw the movie that day after opening night. I LOVED IT! I'm glad you like it Mystic. That makes 3 out all the people that saw it actually like it (You, Me, and Ebert
smile.gif
). Well... that is out of all the people I know, and from what I've seen on Message Boards. Aki is a babe! *drools* Not to mention the story was great for being such a short movie (only 1 Hour 45 Minutes). I think the reason everybody dislikes it, is because they were expecting an epic story along the lines of FFIV, FFVII, or FFIX. I've said it before, I'll say it again: It is IMPOSSIBLE to take an epic 40+ hour long story, compress it into only 2 hours (or more, or less) and have it make ANY sense at all.

I see now....well Im glad there is someone who thinks like me....

Yea cloud I still say this is more for people who LOVE the world for real and not just see it as "just a game" And I still say its more FF7 based.

Yeah, with the ending when Gaia came flying out, I instantly thought "LIFESTREAM!" The only thing missing from that scene was the Highwind
wink.gif
. Hein (James Woods kicks ass BTW) reminded me of Seifer a bit. The Phantoms reminded me of the Zerg from StarCraft.

THATS the word for Geia! I forgot it..yea I loved the highwind scene....Im GLAD as hell that Cid wasnt a weakling in this movie....was respectable!

Yea well the General has that look..

The Zues cannon..Ehem MAKO cannon, comon admit it
wink.gif

You still play starcraft?

www.ultimatebot.com look around...Im still there..

Originally posted by Mysticales@April 17 2002,12:31

THATS the word for Geia! I forgot it..yea I loved the highwind scene....Im GLAD as hell that Cid wasnt a weakling in this movie....was respectable!

Yea well the General has that look..

The Zues cannon..Ehem MAKO cannon, comon admit it
wink.gif

You still play starcraft?

www.ultimatebot.com look around...Im still there..

Okkay, okay okay. Mako Cannon! Happy now?
wink.gif

BTW, I used to play StarCraft like mad, but now I rarely play anymore (a couple times a month usually).

i always liked the idea of shintoism. for everyone that likes japanese games like final fantasy i recomend reading a book or a web page or something about shintoism you can see where they got some of their ideas from.

Link us.

Yea well movie was REALLY for people who got drawn in the world of FF6 and FF7....(Really got into the life and spirit of it)

i don't have a link to any sites about shintoism i read papers about it the religion is shinto. it's a belief system based on spirits everything has a spirit and stuff like that.

Back