Final Fight Revenge

anyone know bout this game final fight revenge? i heard it was similar to streetfighter ex plus alpha..i would like to get more info on this game...should i get it? i played st ex plus and it was good but is this game better? is this gamestyle like st ex?....help anyone! :eek:

it is similar, but the SF EX is probably better.

it's nothing to get your hopes up about

It's interesting to see all the FF characters in a 3D fighter, but the novelty wears off quick

It's a lackluster fighting game. Don't let the graphics fool you. Capcom went nuts (well, continues to go nuts) over the fighting genre, and ruined a perfectly good series (they weren't all that bad on the SNES).

ok :) ill take ur advice guys.. i was bout to spend 50 bucks on this game :blink: only if they made this game like the beat em up kinda gameplay just like final fight series but only better..graphics ,more bosses, anime scenes that be kool.....

by the way this ff game,, how are the graphics? they like virtua fighter or worst? this game is made by capcom i was expecting it to be good...

Don't throw stuff at me, but I like this game a lot. Chasing a guy with a police car or a gunship in middle of a fight is fun. Trapping a guy in a cage is fun. Lethal stripteases are fun. Shockguns are fun. A zombie boss doing the coregraphy of Thriller is fun. It's fun.

FFR is like Jackass. I know it's dumb. It sure is a waste of time. I hope that no one else is going to try and do the same thing. Yet I somehow enjoy it.

Except that I don't like Jackass.

Hum... well...

lol. its decent at best, but I think racket and chaz got this one on the head, its cool at first, but the newness wears off reaaal quick..lol

:agree

Back