FINALLY ! ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been trying to buy a 32 pin chip model 2 saturn off ebay forever. Nobody ever knows what im talking about when i ask them if its a 32 pin chip saturn. So i figure swapping will work until i HAVE to buy a new one.

Haha - "additional disc compatability" - guess that one sneaked through the net.
wink.gif

Originally posted by Shakey Jake33@Jun 15, 2003 @ 05:23 PM

Their labelling of the console as rare is somewhat inaccurate mind... any half decent importer or retro store should have a few in.

I know that! I'm sure he meant "rare" in the fact that it was modded. I see modded stuff and copy units pulled off eBay weekly because someone doesn't know how to "word" their ads and then states the obvious literally. Another favorite designation is "special"; just look in the Saturn section for it and you might get lucky. Case in point:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...2&category=3665

.. man.. I think I got a good deal this time around. I got in a bid war with this dude; and drove him up just out of spite. I'm thinking of sending him my purchase link just to "rub it in" a little further.. ahh.. but I'm not that kind of guy.
wink.gif

Originally posted by Curtis@Jun 15, 2003 @ 05:51 PM

Haha - "additional disc compatability" - guess that one sneaked through the net.
wink.gif

Now I can finally start burning those ISOs I've had in archive forever. Burning Rangers; PDS and Dragon Force.. HERE I COME !!!

I noticed that he was from Redmond, UT....never heard of Redmond though and I live here....only redmond I know is in cali I believe.

Originally posted by Taelon@Jun 16, 2003 @ 11:50 AM

You mean to tell me you never heard of Redmond, Washington???
rolleyes.gif

You must be a Mac user
laugh.gif

Hey, don't bash the Mac users now.
sad.gif

I know about Redmond, WA. Heck, I live in Seattle, just driving distance away.

Ah Redmond, WA. Home of Microsoft and Nintendo.

Originally posted by scorch56+Jun 15, 2003 @ 09:19 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(scorch56 @ Jun 15, 2003 @ 09:19 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-Shakey Jake33@Jun 15, 2003 @ 05:23 PM

Their labelling of the console as rare is somewhat inaccurate mind... any half decent importer or retro store should have a few in.

I know that! I'm sure he meant "rare" in the fact that it was modded. I see modded stuff and copy units pulled off eBay weekly because someone doesn't know how to "word" their ads and then states the obvious literally. Another favorite designation is "special"; just look in the Saturn section for it and you might get lucky. Case in point:

.. man.. I think I got a good deal this time around. I got in a bid war with this dude; and drove him up just out of spite. I'm thinking of sending him my purchase link just to "rub it in" a little further.. ahh.. but I'm not that kind of guy.
wink.gif
[/b][/quote]

fucking god your a moron if you would pay 100$ for a modded black saturn

Originally posted by Jurai+Jun 20, 2003 @ 06:54 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Jurai @ Jun 20, 2003 @ 06:54 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by scorch56@Jun 15, 2003 @ 09:19 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-Shakey Jake33
@Jun 15, 2003 @ 05:23 PM

wink.gif

fucking god your a moron if you would pay 100$ for a modded black saturn[/b][/quote]

First off.. I didn't PAY $100.. I got mine for $49.99. Secondly; as I said in my post.. I drove the winning bidder up out of spite. Having been an active eBay member for years now.. I know HOW people bid; and I do that ALL the time. Nothing pisses me off more than to set on an auction for days at a decent (not cheap.. as a LOT of you guys are) price only to be outbid at the last second by a sniper. I actually have a life and a job.. so I'm rarely around when auctions end. My brother asked me one day, "Don't you ever get stuck with an item doing that?" Nope. For example.. this guy would have paid more than $107.50 for this Saturn.. I hadn't MATCHED his high bid and I had no idea what it was.. but I didn't want to take the chance of going over his and ending up with it.. so I backed off there. I once made a guy pay $66 for just the fr*ckin' HINT book that came WITH Phantasy Star II; he could've got the whole complete game for that.. in mint condition.. easily. People rarely bid against me or try to snipe me after that. :devil

Now who's the moron Jurai? Hmm.. may be you were the guy who won at $107?
sarcasm.gif

Originally posted by scorch56+Jun 20, 2003 @ 01:45 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(scorch56 @ Jun 20, 2003 @ 01:45 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Jurai@Jun 20, 2003 @ 06:54 AM

Originally posted by scorch56@Jun 15, 2003 @ 09:19 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-Shakey Jake33
@Jun 15, 2003 @ 05:23 PM

wink.gif

fucking god your a moron if you would pay 100$ for a modded black saturn

First off.. I didn't PAY $100.. I got mine for $49.99. Secondly; as I said in my post.. I drove the winning bidder up out of spite. Having been an active eBay member for years now.. I know HOW people bid; and I do that ALL the time. Nothing pisses me off more than to set on an auction for days at a decent (not cheap.. as a LOT of you guys are) price only to be outbid at the last second by a sniper. I actually have a life and a job.. so I'm rarely around when auctions end. My brother asked me one day, "Don't you ever get stuck with an item doing that?" Nope. For example.. this guy would have paid more than $107.50 for this Saturn.. I hadn't MATCHED his high bid and I had no idea what it was.. but I didn't want to take the chance of going over his and ending up with it.. so I backed off there. I once made a guy pay $66 for just the fr*ckin' HINT book that came WITH Phantasy Star II; he could've got the whole complete game for that.. in mint condition.. easily. People rarely bid against me or try to snipe me after that. :devil

Now who's the moron Jurai? Hmm.. may be you were the guy who won at $107?
sarcasm.gif
[/b][/quote]

First off... i said if you, i never directly said you did

Secondly; as you said in your post.. you say you have a life but you just lurch ebay driving up prices, some life buddy

Now who's the moron whatever the fuck your name is im to lazy to scroll and see? Hmm.. may be you were the guy who got my dad pregnant?
sarcasm.gif
ROFLMAFOAJFOADfjOAJGOIJAOIG

Hmmm... a bit of pre-holiday moderation. Joy.

I'll be back on the 10th (probably earlier, if they have the Internet in Canada
wink.gif
)to kick some arse (chew some gum, etc). Play nicely while I'm gone.
smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back