Found some more Sat Multiplayer games...

When reading a nice list of Saturn games I saw some games that I "believe" are not on the Saturn Multiplayer games lists. Here they are if anyone wants to add them to their list :

First out, I saw that Gunbuster XTO has 1 - 5 players. Do you actually drive in this game at all? If so, can all players drive at once?

satgunbljapss.jpg

satgunbljapss2.jpg

Second : MASTERS HARUKANARU AUGUSTA 3. Uh, thats right. Seems to be a japanese golf-game. 1-4 players.

satmgolfjapss.jpg

satmgolfjapss2.jpg

Third : WORLD ADVANCED DAISENRYAKU -SAKUSEN FILE

Japanese strategy 1-5 players.

satwadjapss.jpg

satwadjapss2.jpg

Also, I read on a japanese Saturn game list : STREET RACER EXTRA. Is that version any different from the normal PAL one?

It's probably been a good 5+ years since I've seen it, but that last one looks like a game that came out in the us, like metal wars or something. It's a world war 2 sim, right? I only recall it's multiplayer in that you can pass the controller around, but like I said it's been 5+ years.

Iron storm was awesome, I remember that game, it was pretty hard, I still have a bit of trouble with it still today...

Originally posted by Daniel Eriksson@Oct 4, 2003 @ 07:00 AM

First out, I saw that Gunbuster XTO has 1 - 5 players. Do you actually drive in this game at all? If so, can all players drive at once?

I bought this game ages ago, but the language barrier is a little too much for me...

From what I can tell, all you do is tweak the car's setup and buy upgrades (and the like), but basically the cars then run themselves. :huh

I'll try it again soon, but it's a bit like this: :damn:

Fully Cowled Mini 4WD Super Factory aka GunBlusterXTO (not at once)

Masters Tournament Augusta 3 -> Thanxs

WAMC: Sakusen File is just a Mission CD for the main WAMC...

Street Racer Extra is just the japanese name of the game, nothing special there...

Capcom Generations 4.

Has some old ass arcade shooting game, Mercs II I think, that's 3 player.

Mr Saturn, whats happened with your page? It seems to be down...

Third : WORLD ADVANCED DAISENRYAKU -SAKUSEN FILE .... AKA: Iron Storm, look at working designs home

Oh, its Iron Storm. I though they looked a bit similiar...

Back