frequency generator

anyone know of a free program that can generate different frequencies. i want to be able to generate 2 different frequencies on the left and right channel at the same time. why eh i'm researching brainwave alteration with sound.

Well adam actually did better instead of getting confused like was predicted. As for the brown note (that's what they were really going for) they couldn't find it, even with some high powered stuff. They did get the db range up around 150 I think, at that point he could feel the air in his lungs vibrating. It sounded pretty cool when he tried to talk at the lower frequencies though. Overall I think they pretty much figured that the waves themselves wouldn't do anything to you. As for actually hearing them, they didn't do that, they were playing the frequencies in db ranges that would destroy your ears pretty fast so they had their ears plugged.

Edit: Actually it may not even have been on last night, might have been the night before or something. I've had tivo for nearly a year now, I have no idea what time anything is on.

different type of study. i downloaded mp3s of supposed mind wave music but i dont know if it'd really work do to compression of the mp3 that's why i was looking for something that could output frequencies. all i know is it def does things to you the government did experiments with low level frequencies and stuff like that and the effects on people.

Back