FS: Dreamcast & Saturn Systems, Saturn Games

Alright, by chance I've gotten some more goods to sell. Please read the entire description and understand it. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me :D:

Sega Dreamcast System

Asking Price: $16.00 Or Best Offer

The following system comes with the following/has the following features:
  • Sega Dreamcast System (Used/Refurbised - Tested and Working)
  • Power Cable
  • RCA Video Adaptor
  • No Controller
  • Unit has been cleaned and tested to play Retail US Dreamcast games
Sega Saturn System

Asking Price: $25.00 Or Best Offer

The following system comes with the following/has the following features:
  • Model 1 US Sega Saturn System (Used)
  • Power Cable
  • RF Coax. Video Adaptor
  • 2 Model 1 Saturn Controllers
  • Unit has been cleaned and tested to play Retail US Saturn games
I'll post a picture shortly

Panzer Dragoon (Game)

Asking Price: $12.00 Or Best Offer

Game Description:

"Blast Through the Mystical, Surreal Worlds of Panzer Dragoon

One thousand years in the future, you live in constant fear of the Dark Dragon and his giant cyborg insect armies. Armed with a deadly weapon from the ancient past and the guidance of your armored blue dragon, you must save your people from endless swarms of deadly foes. Fulfill your destiny and keep the Dark Dragon from reaching the Tower, or die trying.

- Pilot through seven unbelievably realistic levels ranging from eerie tropical blue ocean cities to intricate subteranean passageways.

- Beware. The Dark Dragon controls evil giant dragon flies, frightening man-sized wasps, giant sand worms, cyborg scorpians and lethal flying battleships.

-Enemies approach from all sides. With 360-degree control, and lock-on targeting, you must attack quickly and show no mercy."

The following game comes with the following/has the following features:
  • US Panzer Dragoon Sega Saturn CD
  • (Game is in good condition with few nearly un-noticable scratches that don't affect gameplay)
  • Box, rear art included and in good condition
  • No Manual unfortunately, but if you wish, feel free to view a scanned Panzer Dragoon Manual from my Saturn Manuals website: Saturn Manuals

Dark Savior (Game)

Asking Price: $8.00 Or Best Offer

Game Description:

"Put on your thinking caps and prepare to battle fierce enemies! Assume the role of Garian, a sword wielding warrior in search of his escaped prisoner, Bilan. Discover hidden treasures as you explore amazing 3D enviroments while navigating through a seriels of mind-melding puzzle!

- Over 300, free floating, action packed, 3D enviroments!

- Astonishing, top rate, scaling perspective!

- Multitude of items and weapons to be found and utilized!

- Killer one-on-one, three roud fighting sequences!"

The following game comes with the following/has the following features:
  • US Dark Savior Sega Saturn CD
  • (Game is in excellent condition with no noticable scratches scratches)
  • Box Included, with Rear Art intact in Excellent Condition
  • Manual Included in Excellent Condition

Terms of Sale on all items:

Shipping: I'll add the actual shipping amount to the winner's address to the total due. I will only ship the item to the lower 48 US States. The item won't be shipped until payment has been made and is confirmed. I'll be shipping the Item via the FedEx Ground.

Payment: I'll accept Paypal payments from verified accounts, or Money Orders.

Please let me know if you have any questions. :D If you want the item, please make a reply to this post and send me a Private Message. I will mark the item as sold so others know it is as such.

Thanks for taking the time to check out this item!

Originally posted by Luppenz@Aug 15, 2003 @ 07:51 PM

E-mail me privately at:

-REMOVED-

:huh If you wanted to be emailed privately, you should have sent him a private message instead of stating your email publicly. :ph34r: :D

Modified my old post a bit as I never sold these items :D. Added a Dreamcast system I'm selling :)

Back