FS: Modded US Saturn & Model 1 Saturn

Both my Saturns that were ready sold. I have one more Mod-Chipped Saturn that will be ready hopefully tomorrow (got the chip in today, Thanks Racketboy!)

Modded Sega Saturn System

Asking Price: SOLD I'll have another for sale shortly) Or Best Offer

The following system comes with the following/has the following features:
  • SOLD

I also have a good amount of good anime for sale, check my other thread.

Terms of Sale on all items:

Shipping: I'll add the actual shipping amount to the winner's address to the total due. I will only ship the item to the lower 48 US States. The item won't be shipped until payment has been made and is confirmed. I'll be shipping the Item via the FedEx Ground.

Payment: I'll accept only Paypal payments from verified accounts.

Please let me know if you have any questions. :D If you want the item, please make a reply to this post and send me a Private Message. I will mark the item as sold so others know it is as such.

Thanks for taking the time to check out this item!

I would like to see some pics before I pay money to buy a modded saturn.

Picture added for Modded Saturn. Entertaining other offers for the time being.

not to be an ars# but if it's mod'd shouldn't it be tested with JP and PAL titles as well? Or are you referring to chip'd Saturn?

should be called chip'd Saturn then to avoid any confusion...

Why should it be chip'd?

If anything it should be board'd. It is a modboard rather than a modchip... ;)

I see it like this:

modded = modboard installed

region modded = Euro/US/Japan modded

50/60Hz modded = pretty self explanitory

A modboard is the easiest and most common mod IMHO, hence the simplest description.

I definately agree with Mal... as "mod" is short for "modify" and when you have the chip in it it is different or "modified" from what it originally was.

shiat, the saturn I sold had more mods then even that. They are still mods (i.e. case mods, battery mod, sort like that).

Maybe people should stop using these terms that only 1337 (sorry just had to do it) geeks would understand and even then there is debate between one geek and the other. Such as right now. So just say, this plays backups and imports such such blew blah vomit.

well sorry to be a dick...

but I thought the description initially given was bit vague :D

good luck on selling...

this reminds me to get my lazy ars* off and do something about those Saturn consoles I was meant to sell...

Don't worry about it, I didn't consider region modding or other mods, just my own definition of a "Modded Saturn" being a Saturn with the normal Saturn Mod-Chip installed :).

Thanks you guys for pointing it out for me (and for others to note also when they are selling).

Originally posted by dj898@Wed, 2005-07-13 @ 06:07 AM

well sorry to be a dick...

but I thought the description initially given was bit vague :D

good luck on selling...

this reminds me to get my lazy ars* off and do something about those Saturn consoles I was meant to sell...

[post=136671]Quoted post[/post]​

Hey there. Interested in the Model 1 saturn (I am such a loser, just sold model 2, now i feel like a model 1 so that i can learn how to mod chip it). What's the best you can do shipped to Pickering, Ontario, Canada, Postal Code: l1v1x8. Appreciated!

Back