FS: Phantasy Star Online Episode I & II ~ Gamecube

Dud

Established Member

This is already listed on eBay so buy it there is you are interested:

<s>http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...ssPageName=WDVW</s>

My BIN price is the lowest on eBay taking shipping into account. As well as the fact that some of the cheaper listings don't claim to have an unused serial/access key. If you find a cheaper auction, tell me and I'll lower my price to match.

I thought people here might be interested.

SOLD

If I had to guess, I'd say it's worth money for the simple reason that it's used in the GC exploit to load games off your computer VIA the broadband adapter. I'll bet the plus version isn't as valuable because they fixed the exploit.

actually, the first is sort of hard to come by for some reason, of all the dozen or so gamestops I have been too, none of them have it, but then again none of them take it in for trade, for some odd reason.

Originally posted by stack99@Sep 25, 2004 @ 11:19 PM

actually, the first is sort of hard to come by for some reason, of all the dozen or so gamestops I have been too, none of them have it, but then again none of them take it in for trade, for some odd reason.

The original did have a very low production run. Each store that carried it only received 2 or 3 copies and that was it.

They probably won't take it for trade because of the serial #

Originally posted by mountaindud@Sep 25, 2004 @ 11:22 PM

They probably won't take it for trade because of the serial #

[post=119726]Quoted post[/post]​

Exactly, this is why they won't take it in for trade...it fetches high prices because of the exploit..

I'd actually hang on to this title instead of selling it..but ya can get a nice chunk of change for it.

How about intenational shipping ? I'm thinking about buying it ;)

Originally posted by KuKzz@Sep 27, 2004 @ 03:17 PM

How about intenational shipping ? I'm thinking about buying it ;)

[post=119834]Quoted post[/post]​

Moscow? It will be about $10 for Global Priority.

Back