FS: Sega saturn Model 2 Modded LOADS OF EXTRA

Just selling my console collection for some money. damn bills. I swear to collect each one again!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sega saturn model 2 21 pin 32 pin IC modded with A+B method. Works flawlessly. Little used and bought new. With the saturn i include :

2 normal controllers (the 2nd generation, the best)

2 3d controllers, one new in boxed and unused.

a pair of Twin sticks for Virtual on.

a 4mb Ram cart

and 2 original games :

Doom and Duke nukem 3d. Also, i ll give the first disk of panzer dragoon saga, it was included in the sega saturn official magazine as a demo for the game. It is the complete 1st disk.

the price is 180 euros. If you want to discuss the price you can mail me and we ll find something out.

I have a good reputation on ebay, ask for a link to show you my feedback. I accept Bank transfer which is super fast or western union. Shipping from Europe, Greece. Shipping to any European country is very cheap, using FEDEX. Mail me for shipping prices.

thanks for looking!!

p.s. I can provide pictures upon request if you want. Just ask

I'm thinking you could sell it faster if you split it all up...that is quite the purchase as a single unit. Just a thought :)

I'd be interested in just the saturn, though shipping would probably run me quite high....

---Ammut

sorry for the delayed answer. I wasnt able to access any computer for a couple of days!

Its a good deal. I thought about splitting them up, but even if i did, i would just split the sticks. Cause i wont find anyone to sell just a controller or just doom and duke nukem, since shipping would me more than the items themselves. If you just want the saturn package without the sticks i guess 100 euros are fine considering there are 4 controllers, 2 3d ones (one new) and 2 games.

Thats why i prefer to not split up too, shipping prices. Its better to pay one big shipping price to get everything you want than 10 times a small shipping fee to collect them individually. thats what i learned from ebay. saves you money and time.

If you only want the twin sticks, thats gonna be 80. Last time i checked in ebay, it was 100.

I am not really sure if the prices are good. I think they are good though. Only the modchip cost me 25 euros (shipped and what). We can talk about the prices though. Just send me a message.

I will also consider swapping this package for a gba sp.

Back