FT: Panzer Dragoon Saga

I have the above mentioned Saturn classic available for trade. I'm hoping that someone out there has a Duo that they would like to exchange for it. If interested, please email me at Dfunky1@aol.com. Thanks for looking.

duuuude, dont do it! Trust me, i had PDS for a while, and sold it for money for a NeoGeo.. sure, i loved my neo, but i REALLY missed PDS!

Save up for a Duo! Take it from a fellow gamer and Panzer fan!

who would give up a $200 duo for an $80 saturn game?? you must not know the duo owners very well.
wink.gif
I dont think anyone is that stupid....well I would hope not....

Originally posted by FAKK2@Oct. 11 2002, 6:58 pm

who would give up a $200 duo for an $80 saturn game?? you must not know the duo owners very well.
wink.gif
I dont think anyone is that stupid....well I would hope not....

it's not terribly hard to get close to $200 for PDS if it's in great shape

Originally posted by PUNJABEE@Oct. 10 2002, 10:28 pm

duuuude, dont do it! Trust me, i had PDS for a while, and sold it for money for a NeoGeo.. sure, i loved my neo, but i REALLY missed PDS!

Save up for a Duo! Take it from a fellow gamer and Panzer fan!

If you can, then yeah, save up for it. If not, I'd trade PDS for a Duo any day, after all PDS is a great game but it's one game, and an RPG even. You can only play an RPG so many times before it gets boring. The Duo on the other hand is an entire system with tons of excellent games. And most of these games have lots of replay value too.

Ever week in my local free ads paper theres this one ad thats been in there for weeks it goes something like this :

"PC ENGINE for sale lots of games blah,blah,blah all boxed blah,blah £145"

The ad sticks out as its the only one in there on like 2 - 3 pages of Playstations.

If anyone wants and its in there Tuesday.I`ll get you the details.

I have a Duo unit I'd trade for it, but you wouldn't want it. It was bought new by me a few years ago, has less than 40 hours of use on it, and its already not working right. In other words, if your going to give up something as valuable, and good as PDS, make sure you get something decent for it. Duo's are unreliable, cheap, crappy units, and even though I'm proud of mine (even the 3 dead ones I have) they just weren't made very well.

Oh, and I already have Panzer Dragoon Saga anyway. Bought the last one at a local Toys R Us store when it was on closeout for $20. Good deal in my book :blush:

Guys, this guy was looking for a duo over a year ago, i doubt he is even still on these boards since he had 1 post.

Back