Fun with Radiant Silvergun

G

Gunstar9

Okay, I have the ISO and MP3 files for Radiant Silvergun. Is there any way I can burn them with Nero? If so, how?

FYI: Radiant Silvergun II comes out for the Dreamcast in Japan September 5 o_O

Originally posted by Gunstar9@July 03 2002,21:53

Okay, I have the ISO and MP3 files for Radiant Silvergun. Is there any way I can burn them with Nero? If so, how?

FYI: Radiant Silvergun II comes out for the Dreamcast in Japan September 5 o_O

Yeah, get Lodger's cue maker to create a cue sheet for you if you're still stumped after reading the faqs in the Miscellaneous section. Then load the cue sheet in Nero and burn.

And yes, we know. Venom has already reported the good news about Ikaruga a week ago in the Dreamcast forum.

Why does everyone call it Radiant Silvergun 2?

It's not a TRUE sequel, story wise. It's actually closer to being a prequel to Sin and Punishment than a sequel to RSG.

Well, I have the 19 wav files, the ISO file, the cuemaker, nero, and the ISO region changer. Now what do I do with all of these?

The normal thing to do is to work it out for yourself by reading the accompanying text and read me files of the software you are about to use.

Looking through the Miscellaneous Section is another good place for CD burning information.

If they don't give the information you need then using the Search function of these forurms is the next step.

Once you have exhausted these resources and your questions are still yet to be answered, post a thorough and well thought through question here. OK?

devil.gif
be nice to the newbie.

I am being nice.

I could have just told you to RTFM.

Try doing it for yourself. You might learn something.

Back