game manual

Is this site becoming ManualsRus or something? Have a bit of patience with Google and it'll usually work wonders. Failing that, someone might have some on their FTPs but I don't know.

That would be a great project for someone with the time and resources though; an archive FTP of PDF manuals or something. But Myname is right, I've been able to find at least text reproductions of some of the manuals I've looked for. I don't have many SCD games, but if you let me know what you're looking for I might be able to scan it and send it your way.

Originally posted by Myname@Aug. 17 2002, 9:49 pm

Is this site becoming ManualsRus or something? Have a bit of patience with Google and it'll usually work wonders. Failing that, someone might have some on their FTPs but I don't know.

i do have patience,i was trying to get as many as i could to put on an ftp.but with repsonces like that,i wont bother.i just thought if people on here had them i could save time.

Originally posted by Quadriflax@Aug. 17 2002, 9:56 pm

That would be a great project for someone with the time and resources though; an archive FTP of PDF manuals or something. But Myname is right, I've been able to find at least text reproductions of some of the manuals I've looked for. I don't have many SCD games, but if you let me know what you're looking for I might be able to scan it and send it your way.

thx for the offer but i aint gonna bother.its getting worse on here.people ask a question and you get people jumping down your throat,saying look for your self.

I have been around here a long time (I am usually VERY quite) and it is very true. When a question is asked it seems it is far easier for people to go for the trash response rather than be helpful. I never post replies to such garbage but the attitude here is getting pathetic. When tech help is requested and given it usually discourages the flamers from posting because they are in the minority. But its seems now that the fine days of Q&A are gone and flaming , bashing and mouthing off are the rule rather than the unfortunate exception. This is one of two reliable sources of vintage Sega information. Stop with the jerk off responses or this site ,like many others, may fade away.

Uhh.. 'Jack-off responses'? All I did was make some suggestions which whoever might not have thought of. They could be ten years old and never heard of Google or FTP's for all I know. And coming straight after someone asking for manuals for their backup Xbox games.. Type 'Sega manuals' into Google and here's what you get:

Manuals

DC manuals

Manuals

GG manuals

That was only the first two pages of the search. I'm sure there's more.

Originally posted by lupas@Aug. 17 2002, 10:05 pm

thx for the offer but i aint gonna bother.its getting worse on here.people ask a question and you get people jumping down your throat,saying look for your self.

No kidding man. This forum has taken a turn for the worse lately. There is no need for smart ass answers to simple questions. I suppose it doesn't take much to entertain morons, I wouldn't know.

Originally posted by otterpress+Aug. 17 2002, 9:49 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(otterpress @ Aug. 17 2002, 9:49 am)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-lupas@Aug. 17 2002, 10:05 pm

No kidding man. This forum has taken a turn for the worse lately. There is no need for smart ass answers to simple questions. I suppose it doesn't take much to entertain morons, I wouldn't know.[/b][/quote]

Hmm, I rather thought I was trying to be helpful, as was Myname. Maybe not.

Originally posted by Quadriflax@Aug. 17 2002, 12:16 pm

Hmm, I think your answers were reasonable. Hell, you offered to personaly scan him stuff! I think he's just a stupid noob who expected to have manuals instantly handed to him on a silver platter or something...

Originally posted by ragnar14+Aug. 19 2002, 5:24 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ragnar14 @ Aug. 19 2002, 5:24 am)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Quadriflax@Aug. 17 2002, 12:16 pm

Hmm, I think your answers were reasonable. Hell, you offered to personaly scan him stuff! I think he's just a stupid noob who expected to have manuals instantly handed to him on a silver platter or something...[/b][/quote]

oi gimp i wasent calling the guy who offered to scan mauals for me.try reading what i wrote.i said to the guy thx but i aint going to bother.and what becouse im new to this im stupid? i never expected anyone to hand things to me.all i asked if people knew of sites that listed most of the systems.but i guess your just a gimp.

The point I was making is that in the less than the time it took you to write that post, you could've found what you were looking for with Google. If I'm looking for something on the interweb I'll do all I can to find it myself before I go and ask other people, but maybe that's just me. I'll try to use more flowery language next time.

ok ok and maybe next time i will use google.its just people post asking something,and you get people giving ya lectures.if people hate people asking questions,all they need do is just dont reply.thats what gets me,people replying only to call people stupid,or lazy.but as for you quad,sorry if it sounded like i was sounding off at you,i wasent.i should use the quote thing more often,so people know who im talking to.oh well cya.and thx again for your offer.but i will find all i need myself,like so many people keep telling me.

and myname,sorry if i offended you,but like i said,all people tend to get on here is abuse latley.i just dont understand,why people respond to a question if it bothers them so much.

I'm not offended, nor did I think I gave abuse. My first comment was directed at the fact that there were 2 seperate posts asking for manuals in a short space of time. It was 4am here, could've worded it better, blah blah blah.

Can we all forget about it now? And for the record, I'd gladly scan you any of my stuff when I go to either of my parent's next (I don't have a scanner here).

yep its forgot.lol thx for the offer.but i will download what i can off the internet.but maybe you could help with the ones i cannot find.

yea i could of made my responce a little less hostile.i was tired,when i post its usually 3,4,5,6am in the morning here.hehe tired minds dont make good conversation i guess.

sorry,i will try to think before i resond in future.

catch you later m8y

Back