Gamegizmo Orders

Hello,

I ordered a Saturn mod board from Gamegizmo, how long would it take to get here (UK)?

Thanks
ph34r.gif

Thanks for the quick reply,

Where do they send from? I find that packages sent from Hong Kong/Japan arrive very quickly, but places like Canada take about 3 weeks.

Whenever I've ordered mods, they send them by Fed Ex and it takes only a couple of days to get to Australia.

ok they have an office in NY and i live in CT so i thought i would get it real real fast but it took 2 weeks for mod boards to get to me because it was sent from canada and the boards had alot of oxidation all over them so i hope they work (i dont have a model 2 saturn but i wanted them anyway) and the other thing i ordered was comming from hong kong and that took 3 1/2 weeks

Did you have them ship to your residence, or a PO Box? (They only ship to your billing address, too.) My first order with them, I made the mistake of using my PO Box and it took a little over 2 weeks. My second order took one day (UPS Next Day Air). I am in Ohio, USA.

I had Lik-Sang ship my mod board from Hong Kong to Ohio, USA via EMS. Arrived within 3 days.

Usually, overseas shipments are sent by airmail (cheap) and that can be anywhere from 5 days to a month, according to the US postal service. Which in my experience is pretty accurate.

Originally posted by googlefest1@Feb 19, 2003 @ 12:56 AM

*snip*

...the boards had alot of oxidation all over them so i hope they work (i dont have a model 2 saturn but i wanted them anyway)...

*snip*

Don't worry, all my mods have arrived looking dirty, but I haven't had one arrive DOA.

Back