Games for trade

There's been a few things I've been looking for, and I'd rather trade than try bidding for them on Ebay and paying way more than I wanted to. So, here's what I have for trade, and some of what I'm interested in. If anyone wants any of this stuff and has a fair trade, please PM me or reply to this thread. Thanks.

I don't have many things to trade now, but I'll add to this list if I come up with more.

All games are the U.S. version unless noted.

For Trade

NES:

Dragon Warrior II - cart only

Final Fantasy - cart only

Saturn:

Ghen War - complete

Hexen - complete

Virtua Fighter Kids - disc only, in jewel case w/printed Japanese VF Kids cover.

Wanted

Dragon Warrior VII - U.S. PSX

Shining the Holy Ark - U.S. Saturn

Shenmue PAL Version - Dreamcast

Virtua Fighter 3tb - U.S. Dreamcast

Shining Force 3 U.S. Manual

Sonic Jam U.S. Manual

And other stuff, Dreamcast and Saturn games, old Gamefan magazines, whatever.

Obviously, I wouldn't expect to trade Ghen War or VF Kids for something like Shining, It's just what I have to offer. So, if you see something you like, let me know what you have to trade.

Originally posted by Lyzel@May 22, 2003 @ 10:50 PM

You aren't going to get any of the games you want with those crappy games you have.

Really... That's pretty much what I was saying in my post, that was just some of what I am looking for. And it's not like they're all that crappy. I wouldn't go as far as to say VF3tb is a much better game than DW2, it all depends on what someone likes and is interested in.

Back