Games to stay away from

Most of the Sega CD games were crap! WWF wrestlemania springs to mind...though one recent game thats really bad is Cel Damage, cant comprehend whats going on in that game!

Way of the Warrior wasn't bad, (ok, so maybe it isn't the best fighter
smile.gif
) but I I liked it.

Stay the heck away from these 3do games though:

Shadow, War of succession

Virtuoso

Plumbers don't wear Ties

Iron Angel of the apocalypse

Those were horrible!!!

all of those except for shadow sound horrible. and i loved clockwork knight when i was 12 it was a fun game now..... we won't go there.

Are there people who enjoy Sewer Shark?

I love Sewer Shark, it's limited but fun, and Ghost is one of the coolest game characters ever
biggrin.gif

3DO version is better than Mega-CD though IMO.

I'm trying to think of some awful games now but my brain has gone blank...

Ah yes - Whizz! on Saturn, published by Konami. This would have been Sub-standard had it been running on a MegaDrive. If you ever see it avoid like the plague, it's an isometric platformer starring a stupid magician rabbit.

What?? That game was awful, was poorly designed and really unfair. That bastard cat was so irritating. Fair play to you if you managed to enjoy it though
tongue.gif

Originally posted by cww80@June 19 2002,15:28

Night Trap was never considered good....another game to add to the list would be,Way of The Warrior...

you are like the anti-gallstaff aren't you?

"Plumbers don't wear ties" was considered by most people (magazines and 3do players alike) to be the worst piece of crap ever to pollute the green earth.
smile.gif

From what I can remember it was like A FMV movie game, but without the FMV....it's all stills! There's not a single bit of FMV in the game and the voiceovers were horrible.

I know because a freind of mine picked it up at a flea market about a year ago (who even knows why
sarcasm.gif
) , he sold it the following week.

It's a horrible name and a terrible game.
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by Gallstaff@June 21 2002,10:52

you are like the anti-gallstaff aren't you?

i dont have a problem with you...just those "games"...screen savers are more interactive than Night Trap
biggrin.gif

but do screen savers have juggular dana plato in them? ...Well some probably do, but it's not the same thing!

Originally posted by Gallstaff@June 21 2002,13:10

but do screen savers have juggular dana plato in them? ...Well some probably do, but it's not the same thing!

screen savers are more entertaining than Night Trap...

Drakkhen for SNES - Eats big piles of monkey crap.

Delta Force 2 for PC - A wannabe Counter-Strike that sux0rz. All it's base are belong to us.

ECW Hardcore Revolution for Game Boy Color - The epitome of Private Pile's patheticism. Let's just call it punch-kick-run-repeat.

Grand Theft Auto for Gameboy Color - SUCKS BIG, LOOSE ARSEHOLE!

dude night trap is a fun game, but one annoyng thing is that in the very beginning, you see the two boys talking in one place and then dana plato and the other girls in the driveway. I wanna watch both but can't. argh so annoying.

Hi Octane for the SS, that is by FAR the shittiest game I have ever played, absolutely horrid! awful graphics, disgusting gameplay, it reminds me of an atari game.

Back