Gameshark help!!

i bought gameshark for dc, i do everything what says in the manual but it doesnt work! i tried with original and non-original games... what should i do? :huh

More info would be nice. Does it boot? do the codes just not work? Does it not boot the actual game after you use the gameshark?

If it's an older version of the GameShark, it might not work with games that came out after its release. I had that problem with a PS2 GameShark that I was trying to use on Contra.

pickle, man that contra was a bitch wasn't it,, I mean I enjoy a challenge, but that was down right brutal.... shit.. sorry for the rant, that game pissed me off more often than not.

:blah :blah :blah

Well, the gameshark boot. I add a code, well, i follow the instructions of the video, in that way it has to work, right?? I tried with Sonic adventure(original) Doa2 (non-original copy) Marvel vs Capcom 2 (non-original copy) both with utopia boot disc...

Originally posted by miguel@Sep 18, 2003 @ 06:18 PM

Well, the gameshark boot. I add a code, well, i follow the instructions of the video, in that way it has to work, right?? I tried with Sonic adventure(original) Doa2 (non-original copy) Marvel vs Capcom 2 (non-original copy) both with utopia boot disc...

You can't use GameShark codes through boot discs.

I tested again in other games like Power stone 2 and Vanishing point (both pirates) and it worked, but when i try the sonic adventure cheat (any cheat) it doesnt work. Sonic is original...

Back