Genesis/Mega-Drive pad is worth???

Hi much do you guys think a boxed,unused,unopened,still wrapped in plastic bag with silly disclaimer notices a Sega Mega-Drive/Genesis Pad is actually worth?I have tested it,it does work :)

segabox.jpg
segapad.jpg

Has 3 buttons with Auto-Fire and slow-motion.

So anyone whats the value of this fine piece of video gaming equipment??? :)

Probably even less considering it's a 3rd party pad. Heck a couple Radio Shacks around here still have some 3rd party Genesis and SNES pads for sale.

I am in the UK and to find anything in a good condition Retro gaming wise is dam nery impossible. :(

And when you do find something,some guy wants more £££$$$ than the dam thing cost new in 1991 or whatever!!!!

Our local Computer Exchange (CEX) still sells badly beat up Mega-Drive games from £15 and up :(

Skips,dumps are the best place bit messy though

Originally posted by Dr_Frankenmiga@Feb 1, 2004 @ 10:45 AM

I am in the UK and to find anything in a good condition Retro gaming wise is dam nery impossible. :(

And when you do find something,some guy wants more £££$$$ than the dam thing cost new in 1991 or whatever!!!!

Our local Computer Exchange (CEX) still sells badly beat up Mega-Drive games from £15 and up :(

Skips,dumps are the best place bit messy though

You don't look very hard then :rolleyes:

I'm in the UK and regularly pick up cheap games. I have plenty of stuff. Just goto a carboot sale and you'll find at least 2 Megadrives for about a fiver. I have over 80 MD games now without even trying.

Oh, and I've never found any games in skips. :blink:

Back