Genesis Soundtracks

How about PS2 and PS4?
smile.gif

Speaking of Phantasy Star and music, Azel mp3 archive stationhas the tracks to the hard to find Phantasy Star Sound Collection CD. The only thing that's wrong is that there's little bandwidth to work with, and the tracks sound like they were recorded from a tape. I'm hoping to find the CD cheap somewhere. *laughs because he's crazy"

I think it's great that you've put the tracks back online. I was a bit sad when you had to take them down, considering the time I spent on recording them but I understand why.

Anyways, hope to see more tracks soon!
biggrin.gif

Streets of Rage 3!!!

I love that soundtrack...probably one of the coolest Genesis soundtracks ever. Wasn't it by some famous video game composer??

/me is now browsing the site listening to the Spring Yard Zone music from Sonic The Hedgehog. I like how the volume fades towards the end of the track too.
biggrin.gif

Well Iceman, did you have any game(s) in particular as requests? Give me some suggestions, and I'll see if I have that particular game!

Cheers
cool.gif

Originally posted by crystalmethod@Dec. 28 2002, 10:15 pm

Streets of Rage 3!!!

I love that soundtrack...probably one of the coolest Genesis soundtracks ever. Wasn't it by some famous video game composer??

I think it was probably Yuzo Koshiro, he did SOR 1+2, Slap Fight and Super Shinobi on MegaDrive, and on SNES Actraiser and Super Adventure Island.

As for requests, I'd like Midnight Resistance and Vapor Trail.
biggrin.gif

TMNT HH can be done, have to see if i can get my hands on Turrican too, any more requests?

P.S. Whatever you do - don't put up any more vfq's, the quality is nowhere near the real thing. At least that's what

I think
wink.gif

The problem is that when I ran out of space a long time ago i converted to vqf to save space. It's not worth converting them back
sad.gif

Back