Getting a VMU file to my PC

About three or four months ago, I Discovered a glitch in the game "Sonic Adventure" that allowed me to Get Amy into a level she wasn't supposed to in. Its very complicated and I have tried explaining how to do it, but lots of people have tried and I seem to be the only one who can do it.

Well, Not wanting people to miss out on such a cool glitch, I've tried to get the save (You only have to do the glitch once, then it saves.) into my PC so I can place it up for download ala Booyaka or some other host.

I tried E-mailing it to myself, But Because MSN has some dang SMTP blocking thing it won't go.

I bought a Nexus VMU, Only to find my PC gives nothing but a connection error which I can't fix without buying a new PC.

I tried uploading to Planetweb but they no longer except Sonic Adventure save files.

I tried an Angelfire FTP account to upload with the Planetweb upload tool, but all anglefire does is block my connection.

And thats where I am now.

I'm asking here because a lot of you have FTPs, And I was wondering if someone out there would allow me to upload two VMU files to it.

The first VMU file would not have the glitch activated

the second would be the exact same file with the glitch activated.

I would want both the files because knowing what Hex byte the glitch is stored in might have some interesting results, and to find it all I would need to do is compare them.

The files would not exceed 20k.

Thanks very much in advance!

if you can email me or catch me on icq/yahoo/msn/irc i can let you upload and download from mine

i dont check the board everyday, so contact me for the info

Back