Gobble Gobble Everybody!

Shitface

Established Member
:blah Happy thanks giving day all you sega freaks. Tell us of your feasts after you stuff your faces! Doin' anything special? Did you eat something exotic or just the same ol' turkey?

Did you have your traditional 30 min bowel movement afterwards? Any undigested corn? Ok thats gross.

65224.jpg

Happy Thanksgiving!

HURRAY, I got to tell my family to screw off without being so mean about it. Cause I mean I obviously should want to keep a child 12 years younger than me entertained! This year I didn't stand for it, when I didn't know anyone was here yet I still had my door open. My cousin came in and watched me play video games, when he asked to play I said no. When he came back after dinner I told him no and closed the door on him. You may say that's cold, but you know what, I'm not a babysitter.

As for dinner, I don't really care to eat any of the traditional thanksgiving meal items, so I eat just enough to not be hungry and I leave.

Good call!

I hate when i got like 14 little kids running around I have no idea who they are and I'm like "Fuck you cousin 8 times removed"

I also hate when I get aunts and uncles and whatever going "Oh I havent seen you since you were this big!" And then expect me to magically know who this person smelling of alcohol and cigarettes is.

Yeah, family gathering suck.

I am thankfull that my family decided to live on the opposite coast away from our relatives.

Originally posted by ExCyber@Nov 28, 2003 @ 02:17 AM

That picture is somehow cute and disturbing at the same time. Schroedinger's Catgirl?

Actually... it is Arcueid Brunestud... Neko SD ver., obviously.

Well, i had the same ol' stuff. Turkey, corn n' potatoas. Some other stuff. Then took a nice long poo. It was pretty boring. Nothing cool for me.

Back