Good price for 3DO?

Is $70.00 a good price for a 3D0? I think it comes with a couple of controllers and some games. Don't know which they are. I was thinking about getting it if this was a good deal.

Thanks in advance.

Sounds decent, but there are factors like what model 3DO it is, what games it has, and what kind of controllers.

All in all, it still sounds pretty OK.

if its a panasonic fz-1 then it would be good, espically if your wanting to play backups, as they goldstar and fz-10 dont work as well for that purpose

I'll have to go back and check on things. It's at a pawn shop and it looks like they've had it for awhile, or maybe they just don't know what it is. This place had a lot of pretty good stuff. It's kind of out of the way.

I was wrong about the game count. My friend here says it had 13 games. Don't know which ones (didn't see them). I didn't get a look at the controllers either. I think all that was in back and they just had the unit out front. The place is really crowded.

If it's good I'll probobly go cut a check for it tomorrow. Any games I should look for?

Back