Goodbye social life!!

Well...i will soon (tomorrow) have to kiss my social life goodbye...girlfriend too .The reason is Dreacula X-Nocturne in the Moonlight.Beeing a huge fan of the a$$-kicking CastleVania series...Symphony of the Night of PSX is my best game ever...i was dying getting this game!Sotn is magnificent...including so many lines of codes..so many secrets..jaw-dropping 2D graphics..an awesome music with inspiring soundtracks..a truly 2D legend!

I've read all about the Saturn version..you know about the slowdown..the non user-friendly map-access..blah blah..and i was a bit dissapointed ??? 'coz the machine has more internal RAM than the PSX!

Anyway what do you think about the two versions(Saturn and PSX)?

Thank you for your time..

I know that is a very common topic but i love this game..and always i love reading about it
wink.gif

yeah man Castlevania rocks...it does suck, the flaws of the saturn version...yeah im sure everyone here knows the saturn just cant do some of the effects the ps can...the port the saturn got should of been better, but konami half assed it,as it came out towards the end of the saturns life cycle...

Well...i will soon (tomorrow) have to kiss my social life goodbye...girlfriend too .The reason is Dreacula X-Nocturne in the Moonlight.

Don't even joke about leaving a girlfriend for videogames, good god
tongue.gif

Yup..you're right..Oops my girlfriend saw my damned post...and she.....ouch.....me..!TOO LATE!

Advice of the day:Don't even joke leaving your girlfriend for the VideoGames!

sad.gif

I love it. The only thing I do not like about it is the amount of Japanese and the menu access. If it were a bit more in english in terms of the items, I'da finished it by now. The extra two areas of the game are really cool. Can't understand why they were left out on the PSX. (BTW, the Saturn version was released much later). I'm still going thru the 2nd castle right now. Hope to finish it soon. The guy that owns the copy I have it at 194%.

D. Logic

------------------

Just got off the phone with my friend and he's finished it. He said it opens up a voice test option in the already cool and unique sound test mode. He also mentioned there's some sort of interview during the credits but i have to see it to believe it still. Will check it out friday.

Back