Got my first paycheck!

slinga

Established Member
I actually have money for once. I'm thinking about things to buy. I know I'm finally going to get a modchip that's for sure. What else should I get? And yes only saturn stuff.

I'm looking for new controllers, the japanese model, hopefully in different colors (ie not black).

Maybe a game or two.

Wow I should planned this out.

I thought about getting a 4-in-1, but I decided against after using my friend's for a while. It's a pain to get the saturn to detect, and you can't save directly on it. I'd rather be hardcore and get the blue capcom 4 meg cart :cheers

Never had a prob with mine, and no need to fit no silly switches
wink.gif

I burn pretty much everything (even games I own), so region territory isn't a problem. Plus then you can use your regular backup cart.

A 4-in-1 cart is awesome, if you don't want to go that route just install a switch...

I am not one usually for patching with satconv but if that's what you like then go for it. What happens when you get an original import game? You will have to rip it and patch it, that's no fun
sad.gif

Anyways I would buy one of those skeleton saturns or a white saturn.

Oh yea and get multi-taps while you still can, but you probably have one since you collect the multitap games
tongue.gif

I got 3 multitaps, 2 regular black ones, and one shaped like bomberman
wink.gif

I bid on a a bomberman controller just now. Wish me luck!

Good luck! :cheers

Get Virtual-On and the Twin Sticks! I've always wanted to get those, but I keep spending my part-time job paycheck money on other stuff. Oh oh, and get Shining Force 3 if you don't have it already. That's something else I've always meant to pick up.

Back