Got my new laptop!

YEAAAAA I finally got it!!!! *Does routine dance that only older UB members would know about* Anyways its BETTER then I thought! It DOES have a LAN card AND IR PORT!!!!! =))))) 1,5 ghz 256 ram, 20 gigs, 32 shared mem vid. ANYWAYS beautiful!!!! I finally got 2000 online ´now so Im posting about it.

I KILLED XP!!!! HAHAHHAHA Stupid German OS......IF I use XP it sure as hell wont be in german! Anyways I partitioned it. 5 gigs to win98se and 15 gigs to win 2000. =) Works GREAT! This laptop I swear its like custom clone built. I mean the driver cd supports ALL Win32 OS!!!! =) That and has all the software it needed for each windows. PLUS no stupid....::looks for quotes....stupid german keyboard..::

"OEM software" or limitaions!!!! Anyways im happy! Ill humor thoughts about why I should use xp over dual boot
wink.gif
My plans? Counter Strike, Broodwar, Ultima Online, AOE2 or CCRed2, Stronghold, umm maybe some more. I know my emulations are going in. Already got everthing setup. Win98 still needs some work on. Havent updated it yet. Ok well some vets tell me, why do you like win2000? Havent played with it much.....sadly....played with ME tho...ANYWAYS Im back online fully now and plan to play some more! OH YEA Warcraft 3! Thats what im playing! (Legit Copy with real bnet key) Gotta get UB up too on this....hmm anyways Id like to hear what doesnt work on NT 2000 just so I know. Since 98 can ONLY see its FAT32 drive I gave it I just use that for backup and compat issues. Well im off for now. If you gotta a ? let me know!

Thats sweet! I guess you are having a ton of fun with it now. Are you posting on the message board with it?

I just sold 2 our of 3 laptops that were mine. My P3 1ghz for $1200 and my k6-3+ 550mhz for $650. So I am laptop free right now.

Yea actually I got 85% of my stuff up for 2000 already, still working on the rest. I HOPE it all works. But I also have 98 installed just in case.

Oh Ice, read in the buy forum. I might needs yas there.

Originally posted by Mysticales@April 27 2002,08:57

Geez you know. No one cares about shit on this forum..... :cwm10

No, it's just a combination of barely being able to understand you and, yea, generally not caring.
biggrin.gif

Well try us in real life....only Brittains would be able to REALLY understand us.....also if you like myth and lore as well. But no we try to communicate as fast as possable....too slow sucks really...

Originally posted by Mysticales@April 27 2002,11:45

Well try us in real life....only Brittains would be able to REALLY understand us.....also if you like myth and lore as well. But no we try to communicate as fast as possable....too slow sucks really...

Thank you once again for making absolutely no sense.

Sigh....what DONT you understand? Most everyone does.....

Was soll ich machen?

Anyways skank, IF you dont understand me, PLEASE tell me WHAT you dont get.

OH yessss....This laptop is the FIRST to dump my ti-83 bios rom right!!!! =))))))) YEAAAA Now I can program again without killing my batt! (For those who dont know, I programed alot for Ti-83, made some nice things like chat proggies, some games etc. Liked that since C64 days)

Back