Grandia 2 for PC

Just came out here in Germany...I hear its in english...I have mine ONLY for DC but my system isnt here...who has it, how big is it and so on?

Umm, excuse me for saying so, but this thread looks pretty much like a "asking for ISO/CD-R" deal (indirectly or not).

If im mistaken please correct me, but does that mean we are allowed to conduct ourselves in the exact same manner as Mysticales? If doing so will result in a ban (Like so many newbies have found out), I suggest someone clear this matter up.

I personaly don't agree or disagree with the rules, but I do feel it should at least be consistant and fair.

I bought my copy of grandia 2 for DC on ebay, got a great deal, still need to get SOA. And yes, this was an ISO request, and yes, she was wrong for doing it.

NO sorry for making it seem like this, HOWEVER Im asking for the one reason is I want to test something. I want to know HOW big it is, IS it worth getting? And then WILL it even WORK on XP and so on. THATS why I posted this! The blockbuster thing is just a joke. I plan to buy the game later in the month. Its like 50$ over here but I wanted to talk to someone who has it first before I waste my cash and time. So sorry if you misunderstood me.

P.s.....look at the FIRST post on this......I was asking for info, NOT asking who can I dl it from.

(Edited by Mysticales at 2:23 pm on April 15, 2002)

Sorry about the harsh reply, I was not thinking.

At first I thought you were asking if you could download the game from somebody but now that you have explained it you just want information about it.

My sincere apologies.

FtpA Hosts may occasionally request a item through their ftp post. (The topic that hosts use for their forums)

Few special users who have contributed to SX and its comminity may be alowed to "slip" something in long as they do NOT ask directly. (HEY I WANT TO DOWNLOAD THIS GAME/PROGGIE, WHO HAS IT?)

----

How about we simplify this and say no requests period. If you want something bad enough go buy it. A request is a request is a request.

Unless someone gives me better wording.....also the prob is there will ALWAYS be requests by SOMEONE. Ice and I talked about this.....we are trying to limit then WHO is allowed to ask something....also wrong topic post, see "Updated 101" for this topic
wink.gif

Originally posted by Mysticales@April 15 2002,17:19

GRRRRR wasnt logged in!

So basically youre saying its okay for you ta make requests, but anyone else should be banned.

I dont think thats fair. I see this as a black and white affair, anyone requesting pirated software should be banned.

Wrong! This is not about ME. This is about ALL here in SX who contribute. Ftpa get permission as they give to SX. (Ftp hosting) other users get it, by who knows what they did. Skankin, you know something had to be done. If you have ideas, let me know. As I said. I am trying to get info about G2 before I waste cash on it.

Still, a request is a request, and I will delete the threads as I see them. The only exception will be the huge FTP admin threads, which the FTP admins may do as they wish with.

Originally posted by SkankinMonkey@April 15 2002,16:42

Few special users who have contributed to SX and its comminity may be alowed to "slip" something in long as they do NOT ask directly. (HEY I WANT TO DOWNLOAD THIS GAME/PROGGIE, WHO HAS IT?)

----

Who exactly are these special users?
wink.gif

Back