Great site for neo-fami units ... new/cheap

stack99

Established Member
These Neo-Fami's are sweeet, the support most if not all games, and they will play most if not all US games with a converter, which is cheap as well. here is the site. These units are supposedly legit, with Nintendo.. and they work well and are inexpensive...

http://www.baysoftgames.com/neofamisystem.html

good site, not sure if people are aware, check it out. 😛

That looks pretty awesome. Even though it takes effort to run, I still prefer the original grey box. My 2nd pick is the original Famicom.

That link is for a store in Eau Claire. Maybe I will have to get one. Vertigo, have you gotten a chance to play with one?

Nope, I've got a 1st party top-loader already. But I was extremely delighted to see them on the shelf at my favorite local game/movie/music store. 🙂

I'm debating picking one up. My slot loader works 95% of the time. Of course, I had to replace the pins on the damn thing. Before that, it maybe worked 10% of the time.

I almost picked one of these up. Toyriffic in Maplewood, MN has them. The had a bunch of games I wanted, but most were over priced. $90 for Saturn Bomberman, $100 for a complete Chrono Trigger.

$90 for Saturn Bomberman is a bit high... But $100 for a complete Chrono Trigger sounds about right. Maybe even a little low.

Back