Guardian Heroes

I just got this game, and I must say its the most fun I have had in a game since sega rally 9 years ago. But is this a sequal(sp)? Its just it seems like the game assumes knowledge of the characters/ plot at the start. Maybe I have a striped down version or something.

What do you guys think of the game?

It's a great game -- especially for multiplayer.

As for the story -- I suppose it does kinda have an abrupt start, but it's all good. You get the feel for it as you go along.

Is there a way of saving the game?

This really confuses me about the saturn Does it have built in save memory or not? And I replaced the battery but I still get language/ time screen on boot up, whats up with that?

Yeah I know, I bought a Duracell 3V, and it isnt working, it was for a while though. I took it apart for the swap trick, would this have any affect? After I installed the battery it worked perfect for a while but then stopped, it seems random though, it wont even keep high scores in Sega Rally, is this battery related.

I did spill a large amount of water on it a while ago but the console seems to be running fine, as that was over 3 months ago.

Back