guest appearances by sega consoles on tv shows

Chasing Amy (more Kevin Smith..) has a Genesis in it... hey my 50th post... no longer fresh meat....

oh remember that old show, my brother and me? It was these two black brothers and there was like one white kid in the whole show? well anyway, they had a genesis with a multitap, and you never see the games but they're playing three player bass fishing on genesis... and bass fishing was not three player
ohmy.gif

was that that show on nickelodeon, with like that dude named alphie or something, and the neighbor who liked the sister, and other stuff i forgot?

Originally posted by Nadius@Sep. 08 2002, 9:58 pm

was that that show on nickelodeon, with like that dude named alphie or something, and the neighbor who liked the sister, and other stuff i forgot?

do we need to take you outside for a beating? :
wink.gif
:

Im pretty sure i remember seeing a game gear in one of those chucky movies... Like stated above the little kid had one.. he was on a bus at the time i think..

Originally posted by Nadius@Sep. 08 2002, 10:58 pm

yeah that's the one
biggrin.gif

Mallrats, that's a saturn. I have that hockey game for it but can't remember the name. Anyone have a movie clip from Mallrats so we can see?

Nadius Posted on Sep. 08 2002, 9:58 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

clarissa explains it all?

i loved that show

no i already told you it was my brother and me. But now that you mention it i remember clarissa. She used to make quick little games on her computer... hmmm *thinks back to the good old days of flash 2*

There was a thread like this a while ago, but it might have been on the old message board.

"Malcom in the Middle" had a Saturn on it. IIRC it was the ep where Malcom had a sleep over at his friend Stevie's house. They were playing Sonic R.

Now that I think about it, I think the movie "Airheads" had a Game Gear in it. The secretary had it, and later the surfer guy (David Arquette) was playing with it. Could have been another system though, and it too had no cart.

I´m not very sure but I think that in Four Rooms some people were playing Rambo3 in the Genesis.

Perhaps the most curious, in a documentary about bonobos (I don´t know if that´s their name in English), one of them could play videogames and he was playing Miss Pacman in the Genesis with the Arcade Power Stick. The documentary was from Canada, year 2000 and it was made for the Discovery Channel.

Bonobos are cousins of the chimpanzee and man's closest relative, genetically speaking. They're probably more famous for playing with their own joysticks, however.

Back