• Rise from your gwave!

Gunstar Heroes

Discussion in 'Genesis/Mega Drive' started by 3rdman, Apr 6, 2002.

1. 3rdman

3rdman New Member

Actually found a copy of this game...finally! 9 bucks...not bad...

Really good game...I can see now why it's so loved.

2. Zziggy00

Zziggy00 New Member

yep...great game

3. maidtina

maidtina New Member

my friend had it, i always played with double homing stars or electro homing :) we completed it in record time, great game. I have the rom of it, am keeping an eye out for a cart

4. Gallstaff

Gallstaff Member

I had it on SegaChannel. Too bad it only lasted a month and i didn't have time to beat it.

5. RedAngel

RedAngel New Member

I have GH and Dynamite Headdy in cartridge and Yu Yu Hakusho, Alien Soldier and Light Crusader in roms and I have to admit that Treasure was the best company in Genesis.

GH has good graphics, animation, colours, music, sound, enemies, special effects, playability... and two players mode.

If you want a really good game for your Genesis get a Treasure one (I´ve heard that McDonalds Treasure Land is not very good but the rest are excellent).

6. Gallstaff

Gallstaff Member

Hey, i like that mcdonalds game! i mean i um... like the song old mcdonald er... *crap* ;)

7. maidtina

maidtina New Member

Hey, at least thanx to that eejit on the buy/sell wanting $50 for a multicart with gunstar heroes on, i looked for it and i saw it being sold for a pound gonna have to get one of those multicarts when i have some disposable cash

8. SegaSaturnDDR

SegaSaturnDDR New Member

McDonalds is more fun than light crusader

9. Gallstaff

Gallstaff Member

serously tho, it is a cool platformer, the theme is just gay.