Happy Birthday!

Originally posted by Jaded God@Sep 11, 2004 @ 12:14 AM

Fuck this.. I know I haven't been around lately, but I have really no one in my life and I am battling drugs very badly right now... And barely anyone said happy birthday to me on August 17th. To those who did thanks... But I thought I was apart of SX and an important one.. A friend of everyone if you will.

To not see a thing from Mal, Racket, BJammzz, Ice, Gallstaff, Taelon, IBarracudaI or people who I thought cared just to say happy birthday. Well it is over now.

It says birthdays at the bottom of the message board, I guess I am just lonely.

Usually no more than one person wishes someone happy birthday, but both Runik and vbt did, so you could say you got some special treatment.

lg_baby_shampoo.gif

EDIT: ^That sarcastic picture is for not mentioning me specifically. :wanker

Originally posted by Jaded God@Sep 11, 2004 @ 03:14 PM

Fuck this.. I know I haven't been around lately...

Hang around for more than a day or two at a time and people might actually remember who you are.

As for the rest of the self pittying crap - I've had my psychic powers turned off lately as I'm trying to save the batteries.

boo hoo bro, ive been her since like 2000 maybe 2001 under another login name, and ive never gotten one... do i care. Bleh.

Originally posted by lordofduct@Sep 11, 2004 @ 01:51 AM

boo hoo bro, ive been her since like 2000 maybe 2001 under another login name, and ive never gotten one... do i care. Bleh.

I'll remember your birthday come Nov. 2 :wub:

:blink:

Today is Piratero (17) 's birthday! Happy Birthday!

happy b-day Flak!

And to Jaded.....noone likes self pitty stuff, I didn't even get a happy b-day on my birthday (last nov). It's not that big of a deal but hope you had a happy birthday and goodluck w/ yer struggles.

Originally posted by Jaded God@Sep 11, 2004 @ 12:14 AM

Fuck this.. I know I haven't been around lately, but I have really no one in my life and I am battling drugs very badly right now... And barely anyone said happy birthday to me on August 17th. To those who did thanks... But I thought I was apart of SX and an important one.. A friend of everyone if you will.

To not see a thing from Mal, Racket, BJammzz, Ice, Gallstaff, Taelon, IBarracudaI or people who I thought cared just to say happy birthday. Well it is over now.

It says birthdays at the bottom of the message board, I guess I am just lonely.

[post=118381]Quoted post[/post]​

I didn't get a single birthday wish, so quit bitching.

Originally posted by Caelestis@Oct 10, 2004 @ 02:46 AM

I didn't get a single birthday wish, so quit bitching.
Yeah, but you DID get cracked over the head with a beer bottle, didn't you? Lucky bastard!

I know that it's going to be a few hours away yet (in the US), but Happy Birthday Cloud/Rolf/Dylan. :banana

I refuse to wish RolfWrenWalsh a happy bday... BUT, I notice someone named Cloud121 has a bday today. Happy Birthday Cloud121, 18 are ya. Thats cool. Oh yeah don't talk to Des-Row, RolfWrenWalsh might bite your head off!!!!

:huh

:party

Originally posted by Berty@Wed, 2004-10-27 @ 12:42 AM

Happy (Australian) Birthday mal!!!

You'll have to wait till tomorow for your US birthday!

[post=121805]Quoted post[/post]​

I thought that today was thursday... :p i only just found out recently though that is wasn't, but happy birthday tommorow anyway!

Back