Happy new year!

Just posting to say happy new year to everyone, wishing that it'll be great for all of you :cheers

00.45 here, and I'm off to fire some fireworks :)

Originally posted by KuKzz@Fri, 2004-12-31 @ 11:46 PM

Just posting to say happy new year to everyone, wishing that it'll be great for all of you :cheers

00.45 here, and I'm off to fire some fireworks :)

[post=126809]Quoted post[/post]​

Happy New Year too :D :banana :banana

Was there a count down?

I was too busy playing a co-op game of Halo 2 with my brother. :D

We spent the last hour of 2004 playing Pac-Man vs. (4-player) for the Gamecube for the first time.

A riot of a party game!

Happy hangover I should say... The new year has come. I started partying around 4:30 pm yesterday, and by 1:30am, had gone to three parties, one of which I didn't even know any of the people at all. Hopefully, that'll be the end up my partying for awhile lol

Happy New Year, everybody! Survive 2005! Unlike the above two posters, I managed to find the perfect mixture of recreational substances and debauchery. I feel great! It's been a while since I've been able to say that on New Year's Day morning (at least four years, if my figures are correct).

my head hurts. champaign, wine, beer, and hard liquor just doesn't mix. but happy new year everyone!

Originally posted by lordofduct@Sat, 2005-01-01 @ 11:09 AM

Happy Oh my god where did my clothes go!?

click to enlarge...

[post=126843]Quoted post[/post]​

I TOLD you not to drink too much bro!

Wait... You're just acting like your usual self.

Heh...

:p

I'm glad i'm not the only one with a dilapidating hangover...but I can't say no to that southern comfort.

Happy New Year everyone.....I'm off to eat some burnt toast and drink Gatorade!

Originally posted by RolfWrenWalsh@Sat, 2005-01-01 @ 03:39 PM

I TOLD you not to drink too much bro!

Wait... You're just acting like your usual self.

Heh...

:p

[post=126851]Quoted post[/post]​

Thats right, I was dead sober in that shot... and still having lots of fun!

I dont know, but for any who may want to see what happend last night...

Here is my party for last night

Yeah I know, im a crater face, Whitesnake get me enough riff for it!

Skank, let me just say from thursday when I woke up until today when I took my nap was constant a constant alcohol induced fun fest leaving me in utter paralysis at times. (you know those times where you kinda lean back, your hands buckle in and you are incapable of talking)

Back