Happy New Year!

Well, I wish a Happy New Year to everybody at SX!!!

Keep the good work administrators/moderators, and that 2003 brings us (SEGA Fans) many good things...

SEGA WILL NOT DIE!!!
biggrin.gif

I'm a little bummed -- I have to work a half-day today
tongue.gif

But happy New Year to everyone anyway.
smile.gif

For some reason, I never really get into the whole New Years thing though

Heh, I forget that too. I had a tech come over to fix my internet connection (the problem they caused, see my previous thread for the story). Before he came in he asked if there was someone 18 or older in the house. I told him my parents were, and as soon as I said that I realized I wasn't 16 anymore. Shit, haven't been for six years now. God damn I'm old.

i tell everyone on the phone i'm 16 saves me time of listening to bullshit about elections credit cards and so on. "hello is the sir or madam of the house there? No and are you 18 oh i'm sorry" or i like this one also "are you Mr. blank" me "yes i am" and they're like "oh so mr. blank blah blah blah" and i'm like "i'm sorry i'm 16"

Heh. I get to screw them over even worse... now, before any ugly rumors arise, I'm a guy, I'm heterosexual and happily married.
tongue.gif
Alas, my real name is Jan (male name in Germany where I'm from) and my voice is easily mistaken for that of a woman on the phone (it's male, just kinda high, rather like a teenage voice I guess)... So you can imagine the tricks I get to play on people. *grin* We even get mail that's occasionally addressed to a Ms. Jan B. ... when it should be my wife, whose name is Jeanne (sometimes misspelled as Jean).

But the worst part is when they put Victoria's Secret catalogues in our mailbox....ADDRESSED TO ME!!!!!

I was going to wish a happy new year to you all, but this topic has gotten off topic, so...

My last name is Nichols, but I can tell when a telemarketer comes. "Is Mr. NicholAs there?". Comon, you figure that on the list of job requirements, it would say "can you read?".

WHERE THE FARK IS THERE AN "A" IN MY LAST NAME?

Back