happy thanksgiving

YEY, the only holiday I actually like. But then we had to go ruin it with what MasterAkumaMatata informed me is called Black Friday!

Originally posted by mal@Wed, 2004-11-24 @ 11:20 AM

It is a day off though, isn't it?
Hell. Yes.

Plus T-Day means lots of good food and I don't have to cook anything.

I hate Thanksgiving along with most holidays. I hope everyone has a crappy Thanksgiving! :eek:

And everyone, remember to chew your food thoroughly. I don't want anyone to choke.

I hate Thanksgiving along with most holidays. I hope everyone has a crappy Thanksgiving!

And everyone, remember to chew your food thoroughly. I don't want anyone to choke.

Is there anything in this world that you DO like?

God, and I thought I hated everything....

I hope every one has a good Thanksgiving. I hate this holiday this year. Parents left town. They left me and my sister with our Uncles who can't cook anything except mac and cheese. So I'm going to attmpt to make a turkey. Wish me luck.

That sucks, sorry for your poor luck this year Erica.

I love this holiday, only holiday I love! But then I'm one that is into being with the family.

I'm going to be home alone all day thanksgiving, wife (Frisky) has to work so we're celebrating this coming weekend instead.

Thank god he wasn't rude enough to elaborate! Anand is Erica, she's cool. I don't know what she sees in Cloud though! :)

Oh yeah, NOW ITS TURKEY DAY! happy thanksgiving.

Happy Turkey Day All!!

Getting in line tomorrow morning at 1-2am don't know which store to hit up first...

Building a new computer...won't be top notch, but it will destroy my bank account..

Tommorrow's best bargins I've found..

Geforce 6800 (standard) -- $199.00

ATI Radeon 9800Pro -- $149.99

Western Digital HDD 200 GB -- $49.99

Lots of TVs seem to be on sale at many stores too.

For others that are also taking part in the early adventure and chaos of black friday, I wish you luck with your hunt for cheap deals...

:cheers

Back