Has..

Yup. Sadist
smile.gif

Funny how he didn't take the hint..

I've been meaning to ask you what video card/tv combination you're using for your mame cab, Rat. Don't need great detail, just curious.

I'm actualyl not using a tv at the moment, going to stick a spare 19" monitor into the cabinet using a mobo that has a built in vid card. Cheap I know, but its gonna get the job done.

Good riddance to bad rubbish.....

I swear if I ever read the words "super Yoshi", any variant thereof, or "ELSPA" again I'm gonna scream!
smile.gif
wow.gif
LOL

What I found amusing was how dense this guy was.

I mean, if you get banned twice (3 times a charm?) you should take the hint....
biggrin.gif

MyName,

I used a ATI All-In-Wonder Pro in my MAME cab with the original 19" (standard arcade) monitor. It can't handle the resolution for all of the games, but enough of them for me to be satisfied with (somewhere around 500).

If you're seriously interested in building a MAME cab I'd recommend you check out the ArcadeOS and Ultimarc/J-Pac message boards and see what those guys are using.

watch out, he'll come back as yoshi X, yoshi of the future

and he'll joyousley exclaim how the thrashing due to lack of social skills he recieved on this board shaped him into the only man capable of repealing an alien invasion by the zentradi 2 decades from now

I guess I am pretty serious about it, it's almost done!
smile.gif

Just need the right TV (20", s-vid and scart, flatscreen.. just looking for the exact right thing to finish it).

It looks nice if I do say so myself, black and white scheme. Two white doors at the front to access the consoles, basic black cab,white control panel with black buttons, white edging round the sides and a (prodominantly) white Gradius marquee.

I'll post pics when it's all done
smile.gif

My cab has a bid swing door on the side for easy access to the rear of the monitor, computer parts, and anything else I decide to put into it, I should post my design, it looks sorta like the mortal kombat 2 cabinet, but much more neato. I need to paint the bugger still. I woudl like to make a stencil of something and just spray it, back to the basics!

A stencil of what? Mine would be easy if it were just for mame or just for consoles, not for both. Be cool when it's finally done.

What joysticks have you got on it? I got Happ's super-8's (4-way, 8-way switchable), starting to wish I got Perfect 360s instead.. They halved in price straight after I'd bought mine. Never mind..

Well, I'll be a monkey's bare assed uncle!

I'll bet he's here to bring the "sermon of truth"
sarcasm.gif
of the ELSPA to us n'erdowells
wink.gif
.....again......
sarcasm.gif

He's either very bold or damn stupid.....
devil.gif

I'll bet Arakon's getting sick of banning him......

Back