Have you ever been drunk?

I guess we shouldn't complain that they aren't drinking. People can do a lot of (extra) stupid things when drunk.

Originally posted by it290@Jun 12, 2004 @ 01:35 AM

Hmm... surprising results in this one so far... is everyone underage or something?

As far as I know that usually doesn't stop anyone :unsure:. I think we need to carefully analyze the wording of the question: Have you ever been drunk? That is wide open to different interpretations. I might say drunk is a BAC of .1%, but you might say you are drunk when you go blind. It's a term with no set parameters, so you can answer either way depending on how you believe drunkeness to be. :blah

Hehe, that reminds me... during my college days, one of my friends down the hall had his stuff peed on by his drunk roommate late during the night while my friend was sleeping. It's a good thing we had these bunk beds where the bottom is a desk and the top is the bed, else he'd have been peed on as well. :lol: Also, the incident happened not once, but TWICE. :eek: Poor guy. :D

I voted 'yes', but there are many, many evenings that I don't remember.

I've grown up now. ;)

Originally posted by mal+Jun 12, 2004 @ 03:34 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(mal @ Jun 12, 2004 @ 03:34 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'> I've grown up now. ;) [/b]

...and have become massively successful as an internet comedian.

<!--QuoteBegin-mountaindud
@Jun 12, 2004 @ 07:26 AM

It's a term with no set parameters, so you can answer either way depending on how you believe drunkeness to be. :blah [/quote]

Hmm, I'm pretty sure if you can't walk straight and/or pass out, that's a good indicator. If you can't really remember, but there are beer cans everywhere, that is also a good indicator.

Originally posted by Alexvrb@Jun 12, 2004 @ 01:42 AM

I guess we shouldn't complain that they aren't drinking. People can do a lot of (extra) stupid things when drunk.

sure thing! that´s how i met you people.

Tequila and Cafe Internet don´t mix at all :hehehe:

Originally posted by siamese@Jun 15, 2004 @ 01:16 AM

sure thing! that´s how i met you people.

Tequila and Cafe Internet don´t mix at all :hehehe:

I guess that's better than going to an internet cafe and playing Everquest until you die.

Back