Have you ever felt really guilty?

Shitface

Established Member
Have you ever felt really guilty about something that wasn't your fault and doesn't seem important to anyone else? Well, this doens't have to do with anything but i feel terrible for what i did. This thread can be like the "Forgive me for i have sinned" booth. But what i did probobly wont seem important to anyone but me.

There are these family of lizards that live on my front porch. Every night i see them run for cover as i come. I have grown attached to seeing them. They have been there for like 3 or 4 of their generations. Well, tonight as i was walking to my door, a baby lizard ran und stopped right under my foot as i was walking. I could feel the bones crush under my weight. I froze and thought to my self... "oh no". So i lifted my foot and saw the baby lizard, still alive. And it was as if it was staring at me and asking me "why?". I could see it his heart pounding and him grasping for air. So i closed my eyes, and i stomped on him to end his suffering. And now i feel terrible. I havn't even eaten since then... :(

Well, that was my sin for the day! Tommarrow i will sin by playing with my band for these really hot chicks and hopefully make out with one of them or something! :yum Its a sin cause i have a girlfriend... :hehehe: But then afterwords i would really regret it.

PS... sorry for the time i have just taken from you.

I'm not gonna tell you it's "just a lizzard" cause I know how that is, but don't feel guilty. It's not your fault. And the bst thing you could have done was stomped the hell out of it as hard and fast as possible to kill it. This kind of shit happens and it sucks, but the fact that this is the first time it's happened in however many years they've been there is good. It's inevitable that there would be an accidental death, but it's in lizzard heaven now.

and dude dont make out with someone who isnt your girl. If you want the poon, then tell her that they came on to you but you resited. that gets em hot, i've treid it before... actually the same way you did ; playing in a band.

Originally posted by Gallstaff@Oct 29, 2003 @ 12:08 PM

and dude dont make out with someone who isnt your girl.

It can be a lot of fun though. :D

Speaking of guilt... :rolleyes:

You know you hear things like that and then wonder why the world is going to hell. (The girl thing not the lizards...which actually kinda sad.)

Since Australia is all populated by criminals, one should not be surprised by their lax morals

That lizard thing reminds me of whenever it's pissing with rain and all the snails wander out into the pavement, and it takes you twice as long to walk to wherever you're going because you're trying so hard not to hand out a mollusc massacre.

Now there's a good name for a game, 'Mollusc Massacre'..

Your were asking if someone ever felt guilty.... .

So here I am and I felt guilty and still do so for buying a Playstation when I was 18. I hope that the Saturn-god will forgive me someday, but I cannot understand why I through 300 bucks directly into hell to get a PSX out of it :huh . I supported the hangman of the Saturn......please Saturn fans, forgive me(I don't own this 'console' anymore).

Originally posted by Rockin'-B@Oct 29, 2003 @ 06:02 PM

Your were asking if someone ever felt guilty.... .

So here I am and I felt guilty and still do so for buying a Playstation when I was 18. I hope that the Saturn-god will forgive me someday, but I cannot understand why I through 300 bucks directly into hell to get a PSX out of it :huh . I supported the hangman of the Saturn......please Saturn fans, forgive me(I don't own this 'console' anymore).

You'll be forgiven when you'll have accepted you have lost Saturn dev contest ;)

I had a similar experience a while ago.

For ages I had a struggle with those ultre-tiny ants all over the house. They plagued the kitchen table, and no edible material would remain there for 5 minutes without the ants claiming it as theirs.

Every two months or so, I'd pick this very nice poison for ants, fill a syringe with it, and keep hours carafully tracking down where their lair was, and then injecting the poision in it, and watching hundreds of ants walk from it and die outside, in the wall. But they always came back. A new anthill always appeared somewhere else in the kitchen, often in places that were harder to reach.

Until my mother bought this red powder...

This one only affects the ants after 24 hours they eat it, and it has massive amounts of sugar in it, so they happily carry it to the anthill and feed the queen and the larvae with it.

For the first time in years, I saw the kitchen table without a single trace of ants. None, zero. I could drop syrup on it, and no ant would ever come to feast on it, no matter how long it stayed there.

For a few moments, I tought that was sad... the view of the sterile kitchen, without the nearly invisible bits of life roaming between the wall tiles...

*taps himself in the head*

Well, gotta enjoy the fact I don't need to keep ages removing ants from cake pieces they happen to find.

Well, at least you feel bad about it. It's the kind of people who don't feel remorse about accidently running over a squirrel with their car that scare me. I've yet to do it myself, but I've witnessed it while walking along the road. I feel terrible about it, but, what can you do?

Ok, i didn't make out with a hot chick :D .

But i might do something that makes me feel real guilty. I think i'm going to break up with my girlfriend. We have been together for about a year and a half. But these past few months, she has really been treating me like shit. She is always trying to push my buttons. She is a huge hypocrite and everything i am doing is wrong. I freakin have spent a shit load of money on her.

Get this, i bought her a $100 ring and took her out to dinner and bought here the sims on pc for christmas. She got me a poster. A freakin poster! And i don't even have a job and she does! And then i bought here a ps2 with the sims cause she really likes the sims, and she got me a tshirt. Then for her birthday i bought like 2 or 3 expansion packs for the sims, and she got me a 10 ring. Her birthday is coming up in a week or so, so i called today to ask if she wanted that new sims expansion pack (as she has all others already). I asked so i know how to budget my money. And then she started ranting about how i just want to buy myself games and how i am with videogames. And that i shouldn't have even called. She acts like im so selfish.

Plus she had some homework due. She had a week to do it. I told her do part of it everyday, just a little. And then she didn't do it and got mad at me for a bad grade cause i didn't do it for her. What kind of crap is that. So that was the last straw, because she always is finding a way to make me feel bad.

Man Shitface, thats horrid. You should dump her ass quick...she sounds like such a biatch.Maybe you should do it on her birthday *evil laugh* just to get her back for all that stuff.

Sheesh, women.....

---Ammut

edit: and yea, borrow as much expensive stuff as possible before the breakup :lol:

What you should do is go to her house, uninstall the sims from her computer, and scratch the cd's so bad she cant reinstall. That way it'll subtly piss her off. More frusterating than anger, but i find it highly effective.

Back