Have YOU Played Any New Sega Games Recently?

IceDigger

Founder
Staff member
How many of you have bought a new console and a new Sega game for it within the past couple months?

Do you like Sega's current games compared to how they used to be? IE DC and earlier.

I believe the last new sega game I bought was Super Monkey Ball 2 for the Gamecube, which really isn't recent. D'oh.

As for liking the new games, they're OK. I dislike that all new "big budget" games are very similar, not much variation like the older games. Hopefully the Wii will change that, and make games affordable again.

I'd like to buy all of the new SEGA games, but I'm lacking a current generation videogame system. Guess the next new SEGA game that I'm going to buy is Shenmue 2 for the XBox of my nethew.

Bought Condemned for the 360 and boy was that fun. Really got you in the mood for a thriller.

Panzer dragoon orta is the most recent game i bought, it was used however. I started a game on a friends xbox. I find myself playing Saga more.

Sonic heros I bought and do not like that much compaired to the older sonic games.

Sonic Adventure DX and Sonic Adventure 2: Battle I bought with my gamecube but I have barely played. I own both the dreamcast versions and have finished both so I lack any motivation to finish them all over again on a system whos controller I hate.

I have Outrun 2 though I wish I waited and bought Outrun 2006.

Toejam and Earl 3 I play the most though it is not THAT new at all :p but I like it more than TJ&E2.

I'd say Crazy Taxi was the last original game by Sega.

Aside from Yu Suzukis awesome games, Sega had dried up a lot in the past decade.

Originally posted by Gear@Thu, 2006-07-27 @ 07:18 PM

:agree

[post=147266]Quoted post[/post]​

Did I already played against you ? My name is vbtsatun on the multiplayer ranking.

Back