Headhunter

MasterAkumaMatata

Established Member
THE FUTURE IS A DANGEROUS PLACE, ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU DON'T KNOW WHERE YOU ARE, WHO IS TRYING TO KILL YOU AND WHY. IT'S CALIFORNIA IN THE EARLY TWENTY FIRST CENTURY. HUMAN CAPITAL HAS A NEW MEANING AND LEADING THE WAR AGAINST CRIME IS THE ACN, AN ELITE FORCE OF PRIVATISED LAW ENFORCERS KNOWN AS 'HEADHUNTERS'. IN A TRULY INTERACTIVE WORLD YOU PLAY THE PART OF LEADING RENEGADE HEADHUNTER JACK WADE WHO MUST EMBARK ON A JOURNEY OF TRUTH AND JUSTICE, REDISCOVER HIS IDENTITY AND TURN THE CRIMINAL TIDE.

:ph34r:

Attachments

• Headhunter_Front.JPG
    Headhunter_Front.JPG
    76.3 KB · Views: 136
  • Headhunter_Back.JPG
    Headhunter_Back.JPG
    114.4 KB · Views: 147
  • Headhunter_Disc1.JPG
    Headhunter_Disc1.JPG
    84.9 KB · Views: 135
  • Headhunter_Disc2.JPG
    Headhunter_Disc2.JPG
    74.7 KB · Views: 136
Umm, you're being sarcastic, right? The motorcycle control was one of the worst things about the game.... not to mention the utterly nonsensical mechanic of having to acquire 'style points' to increase your license level.. made no sense at all.

Anyway, I liked the game okay for the most part, but I wish they had dispensed with the MGS-wannabe stealth and just made it a pure action game. The shootout sequences were actually rather fun. Graphics are amazing for a DC game. The plotline could have been better, but I did enjoy all the goofy ads on the loading screens.

This game rocks, one of my fav Dreamcast games. Excellent graphics (best on Dreamcast i'd say), fantastic soundtrack (by the great Richard Jacques), and the motorbike sounds are cool ;)

Some graphical glitches now and then, but overall you cant get much better than this (on Dreamcast anyway).

Are the WOW servers down or something?

That's the first post from Flakvin in over 5 months. :eek:mg:

Originally posted by Supergrom@Sun, 2005-09-25 @ 10:29 PM

I did like the mix of MGS stealth and action though.

[post=139933]Quoted post[/post]​

I liked that also.

I liked the fact that in most of the game it was your choice as to how you approched a situation. You could sneak around or go in all guns blazing. It was up to you how you tackled it.

Originally posted by mal@Wed, 2005-09-28 @ 03:57 AM

Are the WOW servers down or something?

That's the first post from Flakvin in over 5 months. :eek:mg:

[post=140016]Quoted post[/post]​

naa they aint down.. just thought i'd come see whats going on in SX world.

:rockin:

Back