Hello, and Sega Dreamcast is...

First off hello I'm new here, and even though this is an I'm new thread it's not only that because I am sure most people get tired of those.

Anyways, I just want know what system is all you other Sega fans favorite system. Mine is the legendary Sega Dreamcast. I love all sega systems ( yes even the 32X ) but by far my favorite one has to be Dreamcast for all the greatness it had brought me. I loved the games, it's emulation possibilities, everything. I was more then just shocked when that wonderful system died. Anyways please let me know your favs.

Thanks in advance.

Welcome, friend.

Hmm that's a tough decision. They're all most excellent. I would have to say the Genesis, though. Nothing can beat it's 16 bit splendor.

Saturn > Genesis > Sega CD > Dreamcast

I know there's others, but I don't feel like going through them all...

Love the Genesis/MegaDrive...

Multiple designs.

Add-on equipment (I love add-ons and extra hardware... but I don't love the price though...)

It all depends on what mood I'm in but at the moment I'd say the Saturn.

In general I dont have any preference between the Genesis/MegaDrive, Saturn and the Dreamcast , their all great.

Originally posted by axelblazeadam@Sep 28, 2003 @ 04:46 AM

In general I dont have any preference between the Genesis/MegaDrive, Saturn and the Dreamcast , their all great.

You know I really miss my saturn I think I will go check out ebay now infact and see if I can find a great deal with a bunch of games included.

Since it seems only Sega manufactured consoles are allowed on people's list(?) I'll go with this list.

Saturn, Master System, Dreamcast, Genesis/Megadrive. first and second is the only two of the systems I've ever owned though. :)

Regardless manufacturer my list would still hold Saturn as the no.1

Originally posted by axelblazeadam@Sep 28, 2003 @ 04:46 AM

My thoughts exactly.. Every system has it's great games - if I was only to have one console I would still be unsatisfied knowing that I can't play some of the great games on the other consoles that I didn't own ;)

Let me first say "Welcome", and secondly, you are in the right place for TRUE sega fans, if your planning on looking for a saturn on ebay, you may want to have a look at the buy/sell/trade forum here, there are sometimes, a saturn or two up for grabs, just a thought, and again, welcome aboard.

:cheers

P.S. I would have to agree with AXE, I can't call it, I love all the sega systems, I can't call it.... oh well off to play my saturn... sweeeet

Oh yeah, the SEGA Saturn got that much complexity inside...

...this is devving-fun for a lifetime if you want to fully understand the Saturn.

The SEGA Genesis/CD/32X setup is also very cool, most because the close relation between 32X and Saturn and the fact that the SEGA CD plays burned CD's without modification.

Oh, I forgot the gamers viewpoint: the Saturn got an endless amount of japanese games and the Dreamcast has also got a big library of high quality games.

Man, on Saturn I was :bow Daytona and on Dreamcast I am :thumbs-up: F355 Challenge.

Too bad that the Saturn fan community is such small. Just look at the number of votes for the contest :( .

Back