Hello.......

Hell, I haven't talked to him in AGES. I dunno what ever happened to him, hehe. Only one I still talk to is Ice and Rabbit if you guys remember him.

Anything new in the Sega community?

Around, busy with school and work. Damn college. I just turned 21 today though, wootz! Gunna go get my drink on, haha.

I haven't been too much in the videogame scene really, I play an odd PC game here or there which is usually an MMO but that's it. Life has just got too busy and lately, shit for games has been released :-\.

Yeah, I hear that. I barely ever play games myself, the whole wife, kid, work, house etc crap take all my time. Sleep optional.

ahh yes, I remember you Tag. Weren't you the one who was pretending to be a girl, and came out one day? haha.

Man, I miss the old days of this board....goodtimes :)

I miss them as well... kinda died down a lot in the past year or so... and even then compared to back in 01 and the sort of years.

heh, I still have my moderator status. Yip'

I prefered the T&J avatar personally, and never understood the change from B to Pearl, but it's all good. :D

So wait, Tag isn't female?

In any event, hello all!

You must have missed that whole thing about Tag. He had a "coming out" thread a while back, he's male. The thread should be around somewhere.

Back