Hello

Might I suggest a quick read through of Newbie 101 to be found to the left. Make your future question postings smoother. enjoy your stay.

Originally posted by Mysticales@May 22 2002,16:45

AHHH!!! APTIVA!!!! =)))))

ANOTHER NIGHTS FAN! =P

(Considering my first AOL name was NiGHtsToZz)

Yes I am a Nights fan.It is a great game.I even got the US version of Christmas Nights.They are both great games.Every Saturn owner should have Nights.Later.

I think she means Christmas NiGHTS, NiGHTS and the NiGHTS demo disc.

I'm not sure why you'd want to play any of them on a PC though... ???

Originally posted by Mysticales@May 23 2002,18:00

Hey Hey leave him alone. Hes a good face aalready! (Yea I have Christmas nights, normal, and demo)

Cant WAIT to play on PC.

Thanks.
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by Mysticales@May 24 2002,04:00

Hey Hey leave him alone. Hes a good face aalready! (Yea I have Christmas nights, normal, and demo)

Cant WAIT to play on PC.

He said "Hello".

Is it that bad that I also wanted to say hello to him?

No not that, calling him a newbie =PP

No I have the xmas demo AND normal demo along with the real game.

xmas nights was a promotion. Later they had just a normal demo disc out.

Id LIKE to play on PC because I dont HAVE my saturn in germany =P

Unless there are dramatic optimisations in the Saturn emulators, I think it would be a cheaper alternative to get another Saturn rather than a powerful enough PC. Does a fast enough PC exist that would run any variety of NiGHTS at decent speed?

Fabien, the author of Satourne, got 12 to 14 fps with an Athlon XP1700. I think that was prior to full emulation of the SCSP or the 68000. I have no idea with SSF or Giri Giri project. I read french much better than japanese.

giri giri is actually decent as well...I couldnt get ssf working but giri giri I did. I have a AthlonXP 1500 so im in good range =P

And no shipping to germany would kill me.

Originally posted by Mysticales@May 25 2002,08:03

I have a AthlonXP 1500 so im in good range =P

If you're happy with a low framerate and incomplete emulation, then enjoy!
sarcasm.gif

Back