Hellsing

IceDigger

Founder
Staff member
Anybody have seen this cool new series yet? If you havent I strongly recommend you buy it...NOW!

Yeah that is short but actually they're still working on the oav. they're up to episode 15 i believe it is. THey have just only released these two in america but there are more.

Wow.... Ok i was just playing half life and i noticed gordan freeman looks a LOT like Alexander from hellsing.

halflife1.jpg
Freeman

pic-anderson.jpg

Alexander

See it?

EDIT: The hellsing site isn't letting me link images apparently so just backtrack the link.

Originally posted by MasterAkumaMatata@Oct. 13 2002, 10:24 pm

Are you referring to the Hellsing OAV? Only 2 DVDs, kinda short IMO.

That's one of the pirate DVD set's of Hellsing. 13 episodes on 2 DVD's.

The real DVD's are on 4 or 5 DVD's, depending on the region.

No actually in america it's like two episodeso n each dvd we don't even have over episode two but ir you're resourceful you can find all 15
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by Gallstaff@Oct. 22 2002, 8:57 pm

No actually in america it's like two episodeso n each dvd we don't even have over episode two but ir you're resourceful you can find all 15
biggrin.gif

I have DVD 1 of the official R1 set. It contains 3 episodes. DVD 2 is already out. It also has 3 episodes. We don't have over episode six.

And if you're resourceful, you can find all thirteen episodes. It's a half season show that aired from 10-11-2001 to 1-16-02 in Japan. It's not an OVA.

I just found a computer magazine with the first ep on the cover DVD. It looks pretty damn sweet
smile.gif

I'll be looking out for this one when it appears in the stores near me.

Back