Help about burning sega cd files

I need to know what format the mp3 files should be on the cd to play correctly in a sega cd system ..

What do I need to do and what tools I need for that .. thanx

Audio files should be 44.1k 16bit stereo WAV files(the CD audio standard) and the easiest tool to do this is Winamp. You'll need to select the "disk writer" output plugin in order to write WAV files.

I use a program called mp3Decode to convert my mp3's to wavs. it's easy, clean, and painless. I recomend that you give it a try.
smile.gif

Just for future reference though, It's better to post in the Tech Help forum for questions such as this.

It's more appropriate for the topic and you'll probably get more replies.
biggrin.gif

or you simply use cdrwin or nero to burn, and they'll decode the MP3s on the fly to correct audio tracks while burning.

are they supposed to be named Track02 , Track03 .... etc. all in wave format .. ? or do I have to name them too

If you are burning to CD, then names are irrelevant, just so long as you can burn them in the order they come in (ie track 2 is track02.wav, etc).

Originally posted by Random Hajile@May 14 2002,01:04

I use a program called mp3Decode to convert my mp3's to wavs. it's easy, clean, and painless. I recomend that you give it a try.
smile.gif

Just for future reference though, It's better to post in the Tech Help forum for questions such as this.

It's more appropriate for the topic and you'll probably get more replies.
biggrin.gif

I am sorry .. will do next time

Back