Help! I'm stuck in this game,.....!

Geez,............

Just having a little fun! No need to be so harsh. Did you chuckle at least once,.......? :)

Attn: Moderator or Administrator,

I apologize for any unintentional violation of message board etiquette. I will attempt to refrain from any more whimsical postings in the future.

(Edited by Ringwraith at 9:26 pm on Mar. 20, 2002)

lol suck up why dont you ringwriath!

lol jk

admins dont ban him he seems cool i posted in some other posts with him he seems like a nice guy

Quote: from Ringwraith on 12:20 pm on Mar. 21, 2002

Attn: Moderator or Administrator,

I apologize for any unintentional violation of message board etiquette. I will attempt to refrain from any more whimsical postings in the future.
You're still managing to crap on all over the place.

does he just NOT want to be a part of sega xtreme? Because if i were ice, i'd ban him so fast that... it would be real fast.. yeah, that's right...

Jesus Christ allready!!!!

I didn't mean to post that twice! I respect the fact you are a long time member Gallstaff, but you're starting to "Gall" me with your constant attacks! Could you like, cut me some slack allready?

Not to blow my own horn or anything, but I have made several constructive posts, I've been respectfull of all the rules I'm aware of, and haven't asked for ANY ISO's. I've monitored the boards for awhile and allways seen your posts to be informative and cordial. Could you stay that way?

I just want to make friends, K?

Back