HELP!!! My Stupid Multi Game Hunter is suffering!

I've a Multi Game Hunter,a 16 MEG SNES/GENESIS copier, and it worked for me with the snes games, but I can't get it to work with genesis games at all.

I have the option of dumping the cart into the copiers memory and play it from there... and it does.

I have the option of dumping the cart into a disk, and I can do it, read it on the computer, convert to SMD or BIN and play it perfectly with an emulator.

BUT when I try to load 'n' run the games I dump or I convert from BIN/SMD to MGH format, I can't play them on the copier. I do always get either a RED SCREEN after the sega licensed one or directly the sega licensed one does not appear. WHY I DO HAVE TO SUFFER THAT MUCH!!!!
sad.gif

Really, can someone help me?

I am still trying to figure out if I can fix a MGH... I have a faulty ram chip or something because any rom over 8megs gets random garbage sprites. To bad there isn't a repair shop for these things. They are priceless (when they work).

Devil Ken Masters said...

BUT when I try to load 'n' run the games I dump or I convert from BIN/SMD to MGH format, I can't play them on the copier. I do always get either a RED SCREEN after the sega licensed one or directly the sega licensed one does not appear. WHY I DO HAVE TO SUFFER THAT MUCH!!!!

I have the same "problem" with my double profighter q+, but only with a few games i got red screen or freeze at press start (wonderboy5)...
sad.gif

Back