Help with Saturn Swapping

What if you don't have any official Saturn CDs? Is there any way to get the swap trick to work? Cuz all I've got are copies of games. I currently have the American version of Christmas Nights, and Langrisser III and IV.

Plz help. Thx.

CDX? Cuz there aren't any stores around here I could possibly get an authentic one from.. and even if I could, I spent all my cash on getting the Saturn.. =/

(Edited by Ni at 11:34 pm on Mar. 30, 2002)

the CDX just gives the saturn some boot-up code and you swap the disks. I"m not sure if it just gives it the correct region code or authentic code. But... you don't even have like a lousy three dollars to spend on a demo disk?

I'm trying to tell you, this machine was a lucky find! They don't sell any saturn games, this just happened to be sitting in their stock room.

Could you please tell me how to do the CDX thingy?

(Edited by Ni at 12:33 am on Mar. 31, 2002)

As Gallstaff says, just buy a #### original.

There are plenty of online stores that could ship a game to you.

I would, but I don't have the money, or any credit cards. I'm working off a student loan :p Maybe Gamefellas has one.. but anyways, happy easter all.

(Edited by Ni at 11:24 am on Mar. 31, 2002)

A cdx isn't a method you 'tard. It's a cd that gives the saturn boot-up code but i think it only lets you play imports not backups. Plus. it's probably harder to find and more expensive than originals. ANd for god's sake just don't buy lunch one day and use that money to get a saturn game off ebay!

A cdx isn't a method you 'tard. It's a cd that gives the saturn boot-up code

Are you sure you aren't thinking of Dreamcast? I've never heard of anything called "CDX" for Saturn...

I hate these #### people who buy a Saturn just for "Warez". Ebay has loads of games really dirt cheap.

Don't give us your lame ass excuses. Your just too cheap to buy an original, and only want to pirate games which is why your here.

LoL, that's why everyone is here. That's all this place is, a help session for people who want to pirate. And since the system is dead, and Sega hasn't said anything, who really cares besides you?

Um, would one of the mods care to come and ban this guy? He CLEARLY doesn't know what SX is about and his ignorence of his last comment shows it.

I own no original games except the demo disk it came with. I just use it to swap. And what do you care if all we do is pirate? Is it hurtng you? Do you need a bandaid becaue i've pirated too many games? ;)

dude he shouldn't be banned. It's our buisness you know? If we want to pirate we can. Sure it's not great, but hey.. a game is a game ya know?

I hope someone DOES ban him. Its because of people like him who make the "Warez" scene as bad as it is. He odviously doesn't have a clue what SX is, or what the community is about.

... me? don't ban me! NOOOOOOOO I know what sx is about. I only have pirated 2 games neither worked... one kinda did. I won't do it again. I like it here. I like being the revieweer (if ice would post my #### reviews) and i like being part of the SX community. I'll do my part and upload a lot and buy some games. Don't ban me please! I'll even shine your shoes!

Ni: "all this place is, is a help session for people who want to pirate."

Me: Well, this place does help out people who want copied games, but its not what its based on. Look under the Message boards different forums, most of them say things like "No ROM requests...(No ISO begging)....If you even mention copied games here you will be banned!...etc." If this place was just for game pirates do you realy think their would be stuff like that under the forum names? I don't think so.

Gallstaff: "...I'll even shine your shoes!"

Me: Lol :)

alright.

if you come here whining like a litte bitch cause you can't even fucking afford a #### 2$ original game, but can pay for an ISP to come online, I'll help you save online time and possibly cancel your ISP account by banning your ass.

and Gallstaff, if you annoy me any more, you're next.

Fabrizo, I was wonmdering, what in the blue #### is that flash movie that you have in your sig about? Iwatched it and it made absolutely no sense to me, surprised me it was from panasonic tho.

Back